I think Conor can Beat Masvidal

I thought if Conor's return fight was Jorge, he would've been starched, but I don't think that's the case any more. How good did he look at Welterweight? Damn good if you ask me...

Jorge gets hit, dropped by til and if nate can land hsi telegraphed pillow shots Conor can put him to sleep with his sniper left hand.

When Dana who defended Conor attacking an old man all but admits(repeatedly) Conor has no chance, you should believe him.

I thought if Conor's return fight was Jorge, he would've been starched, but I don't think that's the case any more. How good did he look at Welterweight? Damn good if you ask me...

And Floyd looked like a monster against Conrat, against top level boxers Floyd isn't a monster.

And Floyd looked like a monster against Conrat, against top level boxers Floyd isn't a monster.
Conor surprisingly did well against arguably the best boxer of all time, considering that was his first pro boxing fight. He even won a couple to a few rounds against Floyd imo.

Gaethje has been doing much better since the Eddie fight(3-0 streak against legit competition) .Not to mention, he finished Cowboy in R1 as well. Gaejthe is far tougher than Cowboy by far and a legitimate contender. Cowboy is awful. Old man should've retired ages ago.
Sorry, Edson and Vick? Yeah, they're both on quite the run lately eh?

Conor surprisingly did well against arguably the best boxer of all time, considering that was his first pro boxing fight. He even won a couple to a few rounds against Floyd imo.

Are you of the opinion Conrat won those first 4 rounds whilst Floyd was 100% trying to win them himself?

Interesting, TS thinks Conor can beat Masvidal...

No shit. So can like 20 other guys at LW and especially WW. I actually like Gamebred...but it's amazing how the dude spends 15 years being a journeyman and now he's unbeatable because of 3 dominant wins.

If...and it's a big if...a motivated Conor shows up he beats the brakes off Masvidal.

Like usual if Mas can negate Coner for 8 minutes he wins but that 8 mins can be very dangerous.

very possible, i know a lot of fans have the memory of goldfish but it wasn't that long ago Masvidal was laying off rounds and giving up decisions

Are you of the opinion Conrat won those first 4 rounds whilst Floyd was 100% trying to win them himself?
Id have to go rewatch it, but from what I remembered, I had Conor wining at least 2 rounds early.

nah Masvidal is far more versatile and dominated Diaz with ease

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje
I can't wait till they make this fight and Gaethje goes down in 20 seconds

Id have to go rewatch it, but from what I remembered, I had Conor wining at least 2 rounds early.

That wasn't the question. Let me make it simple for you.

Did Floyd try to win the first few rounds which Conrat won?

Gaethje has been doing much better since the Eddie fight(3-0 streak against legit competition) .Not to mention, he finished Cowboy in R1 as well. Gaejthe is far tougher than Cowboy by far and a legitimate contender. Cowboy is awful. Old man should've retired ages ago.
Please book Gaethje vs Ferguson, Masvidal, Darren Til and Conor and when he goes 0-4 I want to bump this dumbass comment.

Definitely, make Masvidal an offer he can’t refuse. He has a new and expensive lifestyle to maintain.

He has taken some lumps, sure. The man fights anyone and everyone. This has always been one of my major beefs with fucking Sherdog... a fighter takes an L and they are "trash"... Non paying customers talking shit on fighters at that.
Name ONE prime elite fighter he hasn't lost to recently. He goes on streaks then gets his ass beat all the time. Happened with rda, Pettis, Jorge and Tony. The only super high level win was Eddie Alvarez, for which I give him full credit, but apart from that cerrone was overrated. We all know this. He's exciting af and well rounded but he's just not that guy. We have to stop pretending he ever was. Excitement and attitude don't win fights. Skills and mental strength do. He only has one of those.

He has taken some lumps, sure. The man fights anyone and everyone. This has always been one of my major beefs with fucking Sherdog... a fighter takes an L and they are "trash"... Non paying customers talking shit on fighters at that.

This place is a cesspool of negativity and utter stupidity. Can you imagine how fans new to the sport would react after spending just an hour on this site?

Mods let this place run rampant with endless bullshit.

very possible, i know a lot of fans have the memory of goldfish but it wasn't that long ago Masvidal was laying off rounds and giving up decisions
if conor is 2.0 now why cant masvidal be 2.0

Back