I think Conor can Beat Masvidal

Jorge got dropped by Till but he fixed his strategy and KTFO a MW. I think Jorge can beat McG if he follows a good gameplan. He has good boxing, fight IQ and way more versatile than Cowboy, but we'll see.
Till is a great fighter, I think people discredit him because of his 2 losses at 170, but beating Gastelum is huge

Two guys with the best boxing in the history of the sport. I would love to see it. I think Jorge wins tho.

nah Masvidal is far more versatile and dominated Diaz with ease

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje
"cerrone is just awful" hey casual how are u

If Conor is getting a title shot then this fight can make some sense. Instead of from beating a fading journey man, he'd actually beat a top contender. Usman may be out for sometime and this fight can be an eliminator and for the BMF belt. Winner of this fights for title and defends bmf belt.
The UFE.

Yeah, I knew a finish against cerrone would bring on the hype by his fanboys.
If you're going to drop money against Conor, Id say wait. I dropped on May a few weeks before the match when he was like -1000 or something. I should have waited as it freaking went down to like -400 or some shiz. It was only a couple bux but when the Irish mob comes out - and they will after this showing - the odds will go haywire. The casuals needed blood to feed the hype tree and got their first W in 4 years.

Justin's just an easy a fight for Conor as Cowboy.. Justin shows absolutely nothing that would suggest he has a good chance. He's predicatable as all hell and very hittable. Don't forget Eddie finished him.
Justin have a chin

Conrat was fully motivated and had a great training camp for the Nate rematch as per his own words and had a war with the gatekeeper Diaz barely winning the bout whilst gassing badly and running away.

Masvidal beat the shit out of Nate, it looked like a complete mismatch.

Masvidal bludgeons Conrat.
Wtf 3 fights ago Masvidal was a LW gatekeeper who would never touch the belt

Shut your damn mouth. Beating Nate Diaz doesn't mean shit, Conor is not even that good but he would beat Mas

You can down play McGregor all you want but no one is getting hit with those shots like that and survives. Not Jorge, who was floored by till, not fake newsman, not a HW. Those were bombs

And Masvidal to freakin' Iaquinta. Point? MMA Math is silly.

Either guy can win or lose and both are very similar, would be a disgusting skrap. The reality is, we really have no idea where Conor is or where he will be come next. He looked terminus vs Eddie, a career high, then we did not see him for years, and he lost to Khabib but looked better than about anyone else Khabib recently fought. Mas lost to Khabib light in Rustam, got thoroughly Khabibed by Maia, and you can not tell much from strikers getting wrestled to death. Nate is the relative litmus test but Conor fought him four years ago, at a time Mas was losing to Bendo sand the mere mention of a Mas Conor fight would have been laughed at.

THIS!

These boards seem to have become populated with delusional morons as of late. But imo the Jorge/Conor fight is the one to make.

A lot of people have LOL.. When did Jorge become this stud?

nah Masvidal is far more versatile and dominated Diaz with ease

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje

Diaz was not done though. Rounds 4 and 5 were coming..

i'd rather masvidal than khabib, way more fun buildup
and you know you're not getting honeydicked into a wrestlefck fight

Conrat was fully motivated and had a great training camp for the Nate rematch as per his own words and had a war with the gatekeeper Diaz barely winning the bout whilst gassing badly and running away.

Masvidal beat the shit out of Nate, it looked like a complete mismatch.

Masvidal bludgeons Conrat.
Masvidal beat an older past prime Nate off a huge layoff. And in no way did he beat the shit out of him. Conor hurt and dropped Nate more times than Mas did. Nate was warming up as Mas was gassing anyway.

People still don’t understand high level strikers make a big difference. Masvidal while good i think u all are over estimating him. People are ignoring how he just got schooled by wonderboy. Masvidal moves back in a strait line he will be picked off

Bet the farm on Mazvidal for this fight... you'll get good odds lmao.

Gaethje has been doing much better since the Eddie fight(3-0 streak against legit competition) .Not to mention, he finished Cowboy in R1 as well. Gaejthe is far tougher than Cowboy by far and a legitimate contender. Cowboy is awful. Old man should've retired ages ago.
Gaejthe is not better than Cowboy. He’s just a brawler with a good chin

Masvidal beat an older past prime Nate off a huge layoff. And in no way did he beat the shit out of him. Conor hurt and dropped Nate more times than Mas did. Nate was warming up as Mas was gassing anyway.

He didn't literally beat the shit out of him, but he had him beaten pretty badly and was up 3 rounds to Zero. As far as Mas gassing out, that was just wishful thinking if you had money on Nate.

Back