I think Conor can Beat Masvidal

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jorge gets hit, dropped by til and if nate can land hsi telegraphed pillow shots Conor can put him to sleep with his sniper left hand.

nah Masvidal is far more versatile and dominated Diaz with ease

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje

Cerrone is just awful, no idea why he was fighting Conor in the first place. Should've been Gaethje

Cerrone is awful? Please list the extent of your damage. Masvidal is the fight to make... I am not sure where to land on that one, but if forced to guess I would lean towards George.

Justin's just an easy a fight for Conor as Cowboy.. Justin shows absolutely nothing that would suggest he has a good chance. He's predicatable as all hell and very hittable. Don't forget Eddie finished him.

Conrat was fully motivated and had a great training camp for the Nate rematch as per his own words and had a war with the gatekeeper Diaz barely winning the bout whilst gassing badly and running away.

Masvidal beat the shit out of Nate, it looked like a complete mismatch.

Masvidal bludgeons Conrat.

Jorge got dropped by Till but he fixed his strategy and KTFO a MW. I think Jorge can beat McG if he follows a good gameplan. He has good boxing, fight IQ and way more versatile than Cowboy, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Cerrone is awful? Please list the extent of your damage. Masvidal is the fight to make... I am not sure where to land on that one, but if forced to guess I would lean towards George.

These days? Yeah Cerrone is pretty shit. He chokes every big fight and is well past his prime. Three bad finishes in a row and is 4-7 the last three years. He had no business fighting Conor, who is a legit elite fighter. People act like he is trash, but Conor is still a top 5 guy

Justin's just an easy a fight for Conor as Cowboy.. Justin shows absolutely nothing that would suggest he has a good chance. He's predicatable as all hell and very hittable. Don't forget Eddie finished him.
Gaethje has been doing much better since the Eddie fight(3-0 streak against legit competition) .Not to mention, he finished Cowboy in R1 as well. Gaejthe is far tougher than Cowboy by far and a legitimate contender. Cowboy is awful. Old man should've retired ages ago.

Hes garbage at WW. He' currently on a 0-3 losing streak. His best win since 2017 is against Al Iaquinta. Hes trash dude.

He has taken some lumps, sure. The man fights anyone and everyone. This has always been one of my major beefs with fucking Sherdog... a fighter takes an L and they are "trash"... Non paying customers talking shit on fighters at that.

GSP wins the Triple Threat match against Jorge and Conor.

Agreed.

Tough fight to call. Watching what Jorge did to Nate, though.... Plus the size difference.

I lean Masvidal

I THINK Jorge is a legit 170 fighter and Connor is probably better suited for 155

He has taken some lumps, sure. The man fights anyone and everyone. This has always been one of my major beefs with fucking Sherdog... a fighter takes an L and they are "trash"... Non paying customers talking shit on fighters at that.
He's currently trash. He was far better in 2015 till he took that L against RDA.

Also its not one "L" its multiple. His only W's are against meh gate keeping opponents since 2017.

Masvidal is all wrong for Conor in my opinion.

I wanna see it though.

That would be a hell of a fight. I'd favor Jorge based on his recent run. Wouldn't count Conor out though. Conor's worst matchups would be against a Usman or Colby IMO.

Jorge gets hit, dropped by til and if nate can land hsi telegraphed pillow shots Conor can put him to sleep with his sniper left hand.
If Nate can land his telegraphed pillow shots on Conor? You said it best bud. Masvidal sleeps him, confirmed.

I think that is the fight. Will sell massive numbers..

Conrat was fully motivated and had a great training camp for the Nate rematch as per his own words and had a war with the gatekeeper Diaz barely winning the bout whilst gassing badly and running away.

Masvidal beat the shit out of Nate, it looked like a complete mismatch.

Masvidal bludgeons Conrat.

Fair enough.

But on that token, tonight's Conor finishes the Conor that fought Nate.

So there ya go

this is actually the fight i most want to see. would love to see how mas handles that heat.

they both come out with flying knees and break each other's kneecaps.

Back