I think Conor can beat Jon Jones

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
this is what you want to hear and you get it.
I am sure most of you will love and jump on that idea.

your boy just won against a guy who lost his last 2 fights in a row and thats the 3rd.

dont act like he beat a worlsbeater , but I know you all will

Conor can beat Khabib, Tony, Masvidal and Usman....all in the same night

said Conor nuthuggers

your boy just won against a guy who lost his last 2 fights in a row and thats the 3rd.

dont act like he beat worlsbeater , but I know you all will
Conor would destroy jones, he can’t take that left (shoulder)

not thread worthy. we need to raise the bar around here. that's why outsiders make fun of sherdog

dont act like he beat a worlsbeater , but I know you all will

Nothing has changed after this fight. The gameplan is still the same. Survive the first round or two and Conor slows down significantly. His fansboys are just desperate for anything after his last asswhoopin

conor 2.0 beats them all nobody can take that high kick

Conor haters are the dumbest mother-Fing MMA fans on the planet. If you weren't impressed by what he did tonight, you're not a true fan of MMA.

Nothing has changed after this fight. The gameplan is still the same. Survive the first round or two and Conor slows down significantly. His fansboys are just desperate for anything after his last asswhoopin
Floyd Mayweather is a gutless chickenshit for not stepping into the Octagon where his refs won't protect him.

Back