I think Bones should just embrace the dark side.

I'm pretty sure he already has.

jon-jones-suck-it-against-daniel-cormier.gif

his "good side" is as fake as it gets. And he's not doing a good job faking it.

Incredible athlete, versatile and dynamic. Able to adapt to any challenge, constantly growing.

As a person... I'm not going to state all the character traits he (fact) has, bcs that would undoubtedly present fighter bashing.

The tossing of unconscious opponents, gesturing towards opponents, dirty tactics every now and then, get-some-fans, the Cormier interview (that they thought was off air), DUI, you name it... As Cormier said it, "a terrible human being".

I could understand that a few years ago, coming as a champ at an early age (so maybe his ego got the better of him) but now? No excuse.

At least he entertains me, his "jimmies rustled" face is the best

BtlwU.gif

I heard he's releasing a mixed tape

is it the dark side coz he's black?

if so, reported for blatant racism.

Made me smile. :D

He's embraced plenty of dark sides already; clinched it, elbowed them, poked, beat them, quite a few times already. Last night was DC's turn.

He pretty embraced dark side, starting in last seconds of fight up until now.

His "good side" isn't "good". it's civil. I think that has always been apparent. I don't think he has ever really been that likable. He sells himself as a devout Christian ... that in itself makes him an arrogant ass IMO anyway.

You can tell the nice guys, guys that would seem to be cool to hang out with, Jones isn't really that guy. Never was, and with the people he has beaten to become and stay champ, it does not require him to be humble anymore. He has no reason to be. He's beaten everyone (bar one guy) VERY convincingly. It's not a dark side and it really isn't hidden at this point.

He's the champ. Being the champ for an extended period requires only that you stay champ. period

I have heard Jones talk enough, and I conclude that he is not a fake, a douchebag, or an otherwise bad person. Unfortunately, he's just one of those personalities that does not connect with the masses. He can say the exact same things as someone like Cormier, but he will be perceived as a jerk. It has probably been that way his whole life. You can tell he has a chip on his shoulder about it. I'm sure his being a minority probably magnifies it too. It probably hurts that the masses embrace Cormier in spite of his blackness, because it shows that Jones's detractors aren't simply racists.

So, if he embraced his "dark side," it would not go over as a "heel turn." It would look awkward. It would more likely draw sincere condemnation from the general public, including his sponsors. He's not Chael Sonnen. He's not CM Punk. He cannot surf the waves of public opinion. He's better off just doing exactly what he's doing now, which is being himself and winning.

Eh, Jones has always been a heel. He was gettin called out for bein a fake douche even before he started doing and saying 'Jones' things. Even the shiniest veneer couldn't hide dat dark side.

The things about him that people complain about are the things that I actually enjoy. Except for the eye pokes lol

He's no heel. Chael is a heel. Conor is a heel. Even Tito is a decent heel. Heels are memorable villains you love to hate, but that you also hate to love. Every good heel has to turn face, at least sometimes. They generate interest either way.

Jones is just a guy people dislike. People watch him because he wins, but when he loses, people will stop watching.

yup he's a heel 4sure, perhaps more than a wwe heel

Back