I swept my instructor tonight!

Tony Manifold

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well kind of. I am pretty sure he went with it because it suited him but still. I pulled half guard on him and secured lock down. Got double unders, whipped up and got a deep hook on his leg and swept him over. Other than that he basically beat me like a rented mule that owed him money. I am just happy that I did anything to him. I also noticed he had ot work a little harder than last time. Oh and note to self: BJJ black belt who is also a combat submission wrestling and shooto instructor will not be surprised by the ankle lock attempt.

BJJ guys always seem to have trouble with leg locks though. Keep trying them. It's probably because I've heard they don't teach them effectively until you get up to brown belt or something.

The sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while, but that's no need to break out the sun block.

BJJ guys always seem to have trouble with leg locks though. Keep trying them. It's probably because I've heard they don't teach them effectively until you get up to brown belt or something.

you are a jackass and know nothing about jiu-jitsu. please stop posting.

considering that you train under piccinini, i'm not surprised

you are a jackass and know nothing about jiu-jitsu. please stop posting.

Dear Sherdog,

I am confused by this post. Is my confusion valid? I feel nothing was done to warrant such a scathing attack. Thanks.

Love,
Confused about internet.

Dear Sherdog,

I am confused by this post. Is my confusion valid? I feel nothing was done to warrant such a scathing attack. Thanks.

Love,
Confused about internet.

no, your confusion is not valid, said poster is a jackass.

Well kind of. I am pretty sure he went with it because it suited him but still. I pulled half guard on him and secured lock down. Got double unders, whipped up and got a deep hook on his leg and swept him over. Other than that he basically beat me like a rented mule that owed him money. I am just happy that I did anything to him. I also noticed he had ot work a little harder than last time. Oh and note to self: BJJ black belt who is also a combat submission wrestling and shooto instructor will not be surprised by the ankle lock attempt.

You should never, ever, ever, EVER make a thread like this.

There is nothing that we can get out of it by reading it. It is basically just you stroking your own ego which is always bad.

You should never, ever, ever, EVER make a thread like this.

There is nothing that we can get out of it by reading it. It is basically just you stroking your own ego which is always bad.

Hey blow me. I was pretty happy alright. I have put some serious work into my half guard over the last month and last night got a little bit of validation. I share my failures on here, why wouldn't a share my successes as well?

My school taught me leg/ankle locks/escapes when I was a white belt...

Hey blow me. I was pretty happy alright. I have put some serious work into my half guard over the last month and last night got a little bit of validation. I share my failures on here, why wouldn't a share my successes as well?

Shut up, ***got. Please, just shut the fuck up. No one cares that your instructor let you sweep him.

Seems like you are blowing yourself off just fine.

Shut up, ***got. Please, just shut the fuck up. No one cares that your instructor let you sweep him.

QFT, this thread sucks....

i hate people who brag, and this is pretty disrespectful to the instructor too IMO.

Speaking of first name BMA, middle name Underscore, last name Mat, anyone seen his competition video on You Tube from JJ Forums?

Back