*I support Mark Hunt*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
1. He fought a cheater.

2. He's obviously mad with the UFC for defending their roided golden cow. Money is all that matters for the Dana and Lesnar.

3. He asks a legit question: Why are PEDs cheaters allowed to keep 100% of their purse? Two years suspension for a roided gorilla that wasn't supposed to fight again? So, if a guy is considering retirement, should he fight on PEDs to get the winning purse + bonus?

5. Mark Hunt is not salty, he's mad cause he had to fight a huge silverback on PEDs! If Brock, with his suze and strengh, was a better striker/fighter, he could have injured the smaller Hunt in a way that could affect him for life. If Brock knew how to strike properly, had a vicious GnP he could wreck any opponents health.

4. I'm really surprised how Lesnar/WWE fans here on Sherdog have turn their backs on Hunt, just for calling a "cheater" by its name. I mean, before Lesnar got caught, ill bet Mark was one of the few guys with more fans and less haters. Now, so many around here insult him like he was the one who cheats.

5. Finally, Lesnar lovers sustain that Hunt was aware the gorilla was already on PEDs, and he accepted to fight, obviously for the money. It's not the same to suspect somebody is juiced than confirming it via USADA. I mean, i'm pretty sure Lesnar was on PEDs when he fought Mir, Carwin, Overeem and Cain. Without USADA all his nuthuggers would say that's not true. Mark Hunt got the prove, so he has the right to be mad.

WAR MARK HUNT!!!!!

1. He fought a cheater.

2. He's obviously mad with the UFC for defending their roided golden cow. Money is all that matters for the Dana and Lesnar.

3. He asks a legit question: Why are PEDs cheaters allowed to keep 100% of their purse? Two years suspension for a roided gorilla that wasn't supposed to fight again? So, if a guy is considering retirement, should he fight on PEDs to get the winning purse + bonus?

5. Mark Hunt is not salty, he's mad cause he had to fight a huge silverback on PEDs! If Brock, with his suze and strengh, was a better striker/fighter, he could have injured the smaller Hunt in a way that could affect him for life. If Brock knew how to strike properly, had a vicious GnP he could wreck any opponents health.

4. I'm really surprised how Lesnar/WWE fans here on Sherdog have turn their backs on Hunt, just for calling a "cheater" by its name. I mean, before Lesnar got caught, ill bet Mark was one of the few guys with more fans and less haters. Now, so many around here insult him like he was the one who cheats.

5. Finally, Lesnar lovers sustain that Hunt was aware the gorilla was already on PEDs, and he accepted to fight, obviously for the money. It's not the same to suspect somebody is juiced than confirming it via USADA. I mean, i'm pretty sure Lesnar was on PEDs when he fought Mir, Carwin, Overeem and Cain. Without USADA all his nuthuggers would say that's not true. Mark Hunt got the prove, so he has the right to be mad.

WAR MARK HUNT!!!!!
giphy.gif

I never speak ill of Mark Hunt.

He's provided me too many fond MMA-related memories to hate on the guy.

I'm on Hunts side too. But he needs to be way more professional and diplomatic with his issues. All he is doing is acting like a 10 year old girl. I'm sure if something like this happened to Nate Quarry or a more intelligent fighter they would be just as angry as Hunt but they would go about getting justice in a far better way.

Me too...I find his salty, butthurt, idiotic rants to be quite entertaining...

People didn't turn on Hunt because for "calling a cheater by its name." It's because of his childish rants. There are some good points but nobody is going to take you seriously if it looks like your 5 year old son came up with all the complaints.

Nope, I want to see him back in the octagon asap.

People didn't turn on Hunt because for "calling a cheater by its name." It's because of his childish rants. There are some good points but nobody is going to take you seriously if it looks like your 5 year old son came up with all the complaints.
Career fighter who makes a living getting punched in the head somehow can't argue like a polished intellectual or even a keyboard warrior?

1558.gif

Either you want people to fight clean or you don't...

I'm with Mark Hunt.

Like him and empathize to a degree, he signed up for this fight suspecting what was going on. I feel bad for him, but he's made his point and most of us agree, IMO... But now it's seems to me, if he keeps it up, going to far... I dunno, to tell u the truth.

I'm on Hunts side too. But he needs to be way more professional and diplomatic with his issues. All he is doing is acting like a 10 year old girl. I'm sure if something like this happened to Nate Quarry or a more intelligent fighter they would be just as angry as Hunt but they would go about getting justice in a far better way.

Nate Quarry? LOL what a name to pick out of the hat, might as well have went with Jason Thatcher.
xl4Fqa.gif

1. He fought a cheater.

WAR MARK HUNT!!!!!
I'm with you, I support him fully on this

What I don't get is how so many people can say they agree with him, but think he's going on about it too much.
Dude needs to go the fuck off about it every chance he gets

I hope he makes so much noise ears start bleeding

I also hope he has his finances straight, as I don't see him fighting again any time soon.

good for you, fans typically dont stand by fighters when the public turns on them a bit

I'm with you, I support him fully on this

What I don't get is how so many people can say they agree with him, but think he's going on about it too much.
Dude needs to go the fuck off about it every chance he gets

I hope he makes so much noise ears start bleeding

I also hope he has his finances straight, as I don't see him fighting again any time soon.
people spend too much time on sherdog - so then its not just about what he said, its about the thousands of threads created about it on top of what he said - if people could just leave sherdog a bit more and not spend 24 hours a day reading threads about the same topic over and over, then they could probably stomach controversial comments a bit more - people are usually less annoyed w the fighter comments and more annoyed w sherdog posters who take things too far on either side

sad reality is most people dont really care about fighters, they just want them to dance when told to and shut up - if any fighter brings up real issues, then support for them typically dwindles - hunt is usually the say less do more type fighter, so taking a stand will lose him a lot of fans

People support Brock because he's white. Nobody cares about Hunt because hes not ethnically white.

"Fuck you and your cunting support you shitty fucking cheater. Go stick a candle up ya crack for all I care and fuck your thread too" -Mark Hunt

you just described 95% of Sherdog posts.

Mark Hunt was gifted a main event spot and a $700k salary, up from the $120 he normally gets. Had he not stepped in the cage against the cheater he would be $500k lighter before taxes and expenses. Time to start putting things in perspective. He's a Fight Night guy who got to headline UFC 200. He's really got to stop this shit now.

Back