I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

DOES THIS LOOK FRAGILE TO YOU?!

jimmy-garoppolo-shirtless.jpg

giphy.gif

If I recall that LA housed the Chargers, Raiders and Rams. But only the Chargers stayed in LA for a year then left. I believe that due to them doing a year and leaving for San Diego created two things they did not foresee. Sentiment in the LA region for leaving and not having a fan base to fall back on unlike the Rams and Raiders this combined with some problems with the Chargers office created a problem that I like to call "Oh shit my ninjas da know we bez dem hipsta money hungray boyz".

Rofl at the cards being relevant next season.

Just make sure when he shines to give him his just due
lol nope. Cause it isn't happening cause once Fitz is gone he has fuck all outside of Johnson to help him

Do you like the UCLA uniform the gold and baby blue?

a9b51d6e-6194-4850-b987-3e69a13b90cd.jpg
Fuck UCLA, fuck their uni, I hope they eat shit and live then die in a fire caused by feeding a bus a carrot.

Fuck Hundley.

The "gold" of their unis also look like babyshit/food yellow more than gold.

I don't think a team can turn into a Superbowl team in one season, unless they've really established their identity.

Think 2011 Seahawks, they were only 7-9 but they had a top 10 RB, a solid line, and a top 10 Defense and were really young. All they needed was a couple DL and QB and they were good to go.
2012 they get Wilson, then 2013 the get Bennet and Avril and Boom Superbowl time.

The Niners seem pretty well rounded and talented right now but they don't have an identity yet. 2017 they were #12 in Offense, #24 in Defense, don't really have any standouts on offense outside of Grapejello. Foster looks to be a standout but has question marks about durability and character.

I think they need another year to really gel and figure out their identity. I don't think they are better on paper than the Rams, and I think Russell Wilson by himself, through sheer force of will make it tough for the 49ers to even make the playoffs.

I don't think a team can turn into a Superbowl team in one season, unless they've really established their identity.

Think 2011 Seahawks, they were only 7-9 but they had a top 10 RB, a solid line, and a top 10 Defense and were really young. All they needed was a couple DL and QB and they were good to go.
2012 they get Wilson, then 2013 the get Bennet and Avril and Boom Superbowl time.

The Niners seem pretty well rounded and talented right now but they don't have an identity yet. 2017 they were #12 in Offense, #24 in Defense, don't really have any standouts on offense outside of Grapejello. Foster looks to be a standout but has question marks about durability and character.

I think they need another year to really gel and figure out their identity. I don't think they are better on paper than the Rams, and I think Russell Wilson by himself, through sheer force of will make it tough for the 49ers to even make the playoffs.

Nice ronda rousey avatar lol

Back