I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

Dude, I now, trust me, Eli is a retard and Saquon is playing behind a GARBAGE O-Line, i just have this gut feeling they're gonna 17-14 enough games to a WC slot. It makes no sense, but no Giants playoff appearance has since the Ravens besmirched them.

Lol we'll see.. The Giants, Bucanqueers, Bears and Cardinals are the only teams in the NFC I don't give a shot to make the playoffs. The rest are gonna be in a bloodbath with each other.

Lol we'll see.. The Giants, Bucanqueers, Bears and Cardinals are the only teams in the NFC I don't give a shot to make the playoffs. The rest are gonna be in a bloodbath with each other.
Cards could navigate well. They were shit last year but not unstable...if that makes sense. I liked their draft/fa.

Giants find a way to win when they suck. Trust me i don't want this, just a feeling.

SF is on the rise and I believe Jimmy G is the real deal (and potentially the biggest trade steal of all time), but their fans have fucking lost it lol.

Every year there is a team that flashes dominance and then falls off a cliff.

Maybe let them play a full season before were declaring them Champs.

Also, pray that Donald and Suh dont end Jimmy’s career before it begins lmao.

DOES THIS LOOK FRAGILE TO YOU?!

jimmy-garoppolo-shirtless.jpg

He is a very attractive male, no romo

Some of you are jumping the shark on JG. He only has like 6 starts, and 5 int

Meh. They'll probably go 3-3 in their division. Impossible for them to sweep either the NFC North or AFC West. Their ceiling is about 10 wins and getting rolled in the WC.

Dude, I now, trust me, Eli is a retard and Saquon is playing behind a GARBAGE O-Line, i just have this gut feeling they're gonna 17-14 enough games to a WC slot. It makes no sense, but no Giants playoff appearance has since the Ravens besmirched them.

Who's angry?
If I got angry every time i read something dumb about sports i would literally have a stroke on a daily basis. The premise of this thread is just dumb, your opinion is a dumb opinion that lacks any context or actual substance. Its' okay. I'm not mad at you.

I feel like you just replied to yourself.

How do you feel about your Raiders with Gruden at the helm?
Mixed feelings.

It wasnt my first choice for a HC, but I see it as an upgrade. If nothing else its a HC that enforces accountability. Del Rio was content with letting people play like dog shit, or be idiots, and there being no consequences.

Im very excited for the defensive staff.

I have legit concerns over the offensive staff, but Gruden’s mind overseeing it eases that a bit.

Mixed feelings.

It wasnt my first choice for a HC, but I see it as an upgrade. If nothing else its a HC that enforces accountability. Del Rio was content with letting people play like dog shit, or be idiots, and there being no consequences.

Im very excited for the defensive staff.

I have legit concerns over the offensive staff, but Gruden’s mind overseeing it eases that a bit.

Would you consider Raiders a sleeper?

I always hear people hating on their O line.

What year are they moving to Las Vegas and would that change your devotion to the team or once a raider fan always no matter what city they move?

I know how passionate the sports fans are in the bay area, you are either a Niner fan or a raider fan, a Giant fan or a As fan.

I mostly just follow Cali teams I dont have a favorite at all I tend to enjoy the whole aspect. Ill try to watch all the raiders, niners, chargers and rams games if I can.

Would you consider Raiders a sleeper?

I always hear people hating on their O line.

What year are they moving to Las Vegas and would that change your devotion to the team or once a raider fan always no matter what city they move?

I know how passionate the sports fans are in the bay area, you are either a Niner fan or a raider fan, a Giant fan or a As fan.

I mostly just follow Cali teams I dont have a favorite at all I tend to enjoy the whole aspect. Ill try to watch all the raiders, niners, chargers and rams games if I can.
Theyre an unknown. They do have a lot of talent.

No clue when the stadium will be done but Im Raider faithful. I dont really give a shit about staying in the ghetto dump of Oakland lol. Wont hurt my feelings much to catch an hour flight to an awesome city and enjoy a game at a beautiful facility.

They won't beat the Rams. Just because they won with Garoppolo towards the end of last season doesn't ensure anything. He'll make them better, but chances are he'll never be a top tier QB.

Garoppolo next season: 23 TDs, 18ints, sacked 31 times. May or may not finish the season. Most likely will fold like a chair and miss the last 3 games. Will be beat at least once by the seachickens legion of gay defense.

The final game of the season featured the Rams resting their key starters against the 49ers in an uninspired effort. Now I beg to differ from McVay in the approach of resting the key starters as a young team needs to be going full throttle especially into a playoff game. The relaxed approach led to a playoff loss against the Falcons. Lesson learned and one I do not think we will see repeated.

Props to the 49ers for ending their season on a win streak yet it was under deceptive circumstances.

They won't beat the Rams. Just because they won with Garoppolo towards the end of last season doesn't ensure anything. He'll make them better, but chances are he'll never be a top tier QB.
We shall see

Who is your top picks this year, or do you wait until preseason to make predictions.

Back