I still think Lombard beats Woodley and Robbie

This is just dumb. He arguably beat Okami and Boetsch. Henderson he almost finished but a freak KO. Magny BARELY (and I mean barely) survived, many refs would have stopped that fight.

Yep and he still lost all four and never comes with more than 4 minutes of gas because he's an overlymuscled overrated fighter. He almost did this and he almost did that. The difference between Lombard and true elite fighters is they win those fights. Also he's lucky to even still be breathing the way hendo did him. Fucking 46 year old man running on fumes put your boy in a casket. He's done and made a name on beating up lesser fighters in bellator and you know that's true.

Yep and he still lost all four and never comes with more than 4 minutes of gas because he's an overlymuscled overrated fighter. He almost did this and he almost did that. The difference between Lombard and true elite fighters is they win those fights. Also he's lucky to even still be breathing the way hendo did him. Fucking 46 year old man running on fumes out your boy in a casket. He's done and made a name on beating up lesser fighters in bellator and you know that's true.

Seriously? The Boetsch and Okami fights were poor decisions. The henderson fight was about as freak as KO's get. The Magny fight could have been stopped.

He got destroyed by a post-USADA senior citizen that, if he was young and could cut as much weight as Woodley, could also be a welterweight. Lol.

he couldn't even finish Burkman

Seriously? The Boetsch and Okami fights were poor decisions. The henderson fight was about as freak as KO's get. The Magny fight could have been stopped.

He lost and was finished in two of those fights. There's no defending it. Also the fact that he was so close to finishing magny and hendo and didn't doesn't help your case it hurts it. Espescially hendo come on he may have been close to finishing but he let that old man just kill him. It was almost bisping at ufc 100 esque.

Nobody wanted to train with him because he was a piece of shit that would try to KO teammates in sparring. That doesn't mean that those guys couldn't have knocked his block off, but you would have to be an idiot to basically be having a real unpaid fight during your training camp with a roided up meathead.

Nobody wanted to train with him because he was a piece of shit that would try to KO teammates in sparring. That doesn't mean that those guys couldn't have knocked his block off, but you would have to be an idiot to basically be having a real unpaid fight during your training camp with a roided up meathead.

Nah breh. They were scurred.

Might very well beat Woodley, but I doubt he beats Robbie.

He lost and was finished in two of those fights. There's no defending it. Also the fact that he was so close to finishing magny and hendo and didn't doesn't help your case it hurts it. Espescially hendo come on he may have been close to finishing but he let that old man just kill him. It was almost bisping at ufc 100 esque.

Silly. Silly. Silly. Boy.

He hits harder than either of them. Too bad his chin went as of late. He had a granite chin until recently. Age? Pure chance?
I reckon one too many gym brawls might have something to do with it too.

Lombard is a lucky man to have devoted fans like you
or do you just hate Woodley that much?

i dont like the way you said "maybe even condit".

i hate you now

Styles do make fights, I wish these wouldve fought already when Lombard was talking shit to him

Before Magny and Henderson fights i thought that he is a very legit contender. I would've been very firm that he beats Woodley. Despite gassing he was capable of winning decisions and wasn't really getting hurt ever. The last two fights have shown otherwise and his stock really dropped. I enjoy watching hector fight, but unfortunately he is not a contender.

As soon as someone becomes champion they forget the past.
Woodley ducked lombard point blank.

This is just dumb. He arguably beat Okami and Boetsch. Henderson he almost finished but a freak KO. Magny BARELY (and I mean barely) survived, many refs would have stopped that fight.

I don't agree with this, Hendo was the one who wobbled lombard first, then recovered from nearly being finished himself to landing a head kick that they had game-planned for

Even though he loses to guys who can weather the storm and finish him like Magney or Rory. Maybe even Condit.

He was the meanest guy at ATT and nobody wanted to fight him.

Word? Can I get a "Word!"?

Someone please post gif of Lombard getting his shit beat against Neil Magny? TS is on some crazy kush

Back