I still think Conor was the easiest fight for Khabib among the top fighters and this is why...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Justin and Dustin got some shots in before losing and without cheating! Conor, Herb and white all tag teamed Khabib and still lost to a face crank with all his 100 fouls which makes it the easiest fight for Khabib! Which means if he didn’t cheat at all the fight would’ve finished in the second without any significant strikes for Conor really! Prove me wrong!

Khabib bless your lost soul!

Doesn't really matter. Khabib ran through Conor, Dustin, and Justin all fairly easy. They were all overmatched, arguing which one was more overmatched than the others seems like a pointless exercise.

Talking bout cheating while Khabib jumped the fence to attack crowd members while his team jump a guy who's just been beaten......but ok

Last edited:
Justin by far was the easiest kill.

Al made it to a decision.
Conor went 4 and won a round.
Dustin went 3 and had Khabib in the most danger we ever seen him in.

Khabib blew through Justin in barely over a round with a broken toe and no Khabib's legs aren't compromised.

Justin by far was the easiest kill.

Al made it to a decision.
Conor went 4 and won a round.
Dustin went 3 and had Khabib in the most danger we ever seen him in.

Khabib blew through Justin in barely over a round with a broken toe and no Khabib's legs aren't compromised.
Read the whole thread before answering

I though Justin was tagging Khabib with shots to the head and leg. Really was causing problems, though Khabib's pressure and grappling were unstoppable.

Dustin was kinda close with that Guillotine.

Connor did a great job holding on, but never really threatened. Would have loved to see a rematch between the two.

Talking bout cheating while Khabib jumpt the fence attacking crowd members while his team jump a guy who's just been beaten......but ok
If someone calls your father a coward and a traitor and your family and your religion some awful names and attacks u when really dehydrated and makes fun of you all the time on a personal level, let me see how you contain yourself?

In hindsight i think conor was the toughest. I thought justin would be kryptonite but he was erased immediately. Conor had the bjj to survive t mauling and the wrestling to steal a round standing before being a coked out drunken gasser. The truth is khabib maul them all. But conors effort looks pretty decent all things considered

People like to say that Connor is impressive because he lasted to round 4 against Khabib but the guy got fucking smashed and Khabib went cro-magnon against his team. That 1 round meant literally nothing. "Let's talk now."

Read the whole thread before answering
Look before the Khabib fight I thought McGregor's BJJ brown belt was just a toy. After watching the Khabib fight I believe McGregor is a legit brown belt in BJJ. I thought Eddie Bravo was BS'ing when he said McGregor just walked into his gym then held his own against some of Eddie's top guys. I believe he actually did that now.

Before the fight I believe that Justin might have enough TDD and wrestling to keep the fight standing. And if he did get taken down at least he was good enough to defend himself and get back up. After the fight I believe that Justin only trains wrestling 1-2 hours a week and doesn't do any BJJ at all.

Weird how people still try to act like Khabib jumping over the fence to fuck up Conor's team wasn't justified. Conor talked shit about everything Khabib values and got what he deserved for it.

This idea that you can say whatever the hell you want without consequences because "this is the fight game" is fucking laughable.

Yeah, Conor lasting longer, but not threatening to me... is the least impressive.

Gaethje really twisted Khabib’s whole body with that one kick and Khabib felt it, but pushed through it because he wanted to make it a short fight, his toe was compromised.

Poirier had a guillotine that Khabib had to actually pause and work out of, I don’t think he was gassing Dustin’s hands, I think Khabib really had to defend the choke since it was a decent catch.

That said, Khabib wasn’t joking when he said he can beat 3 top guys in one night.

Conor was 1st person to win round vs khabib.he stuffed some of khabibs takedowns too and landed good shots.

Justin and Dustin got some shots in before losing and without cheating! Conor, Herb and white all tag teamed Khabib and still lost to a face crank with all his 100 fouls which makes it the easiest fight for Khabib! Which means if he didn’t cheat at all the fight would’ve finished in the second without any significant strikes for Conor really! Prove me wrong!

Khabib bless your lost soul!
9a832ef7-92ee-4183-935f-983a3aed2b32-jpeg.809579

Justin and Dustin got some shots in before losing

Conor McGregor landed more strikes on Khabib than Dustin Poirier and Justin Gaethje combined.

"Cheating" - that's the referee's job to handle. The facts are the facts. Conor wasn't penalized for a single "cheat" and he landed more strikes on Khabib than Dustin and Justin put together.

Javier Mendez said last week that he still sees Conor as the biggest threat to Khabib in the division.

I don't care about the easiest but as a fan it was the most satisfying beat down I've ever seen in the UFC. Mcgregor yelling 'it's just business' like a fuckin' bitch while Khabib mauled him.

One theory I’ve seen floated is that Khabib wanted to punish Conor and that’s why he didn’t sub him earlier.

i need to make threads about all my thoughts too <Lmaoo>

Back