I still have a huge crush on a girl from high school that played me

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and I'm 23 years old now... that was 7 years ago. Sometimes I will post snap stories just to see if she's viewed it. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

Tell me how sad I am.

and I'm 23 years old now... that was 7 years ago. Sometimes I will post snap stories just to see if she's viewed it. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

Tell me how sad I am.
tenor.gif

Bang a tranny. That solves all problems according to sherdog.

Tell me how sad I am.

You’re not sad brother but you need to let go. You’re not a little kid anymore, you’re a grown man now.

You should be working at a career and lifting weights and running and keeping in shape and buying sexy outfits so girls will like you.

Get off Snapchat and instagram. Don’t waste your time on their go out there and take life by the balls. The world is yours

You’re not sad brother but you need to let go. You’re not a little kid anymore, you’re a grown man now.

You should be working at a career and lifting weights and running and keeping in shape and buying sexy outfits so girls will like you.

Get off Snapchat and instagram. Don’t waste your time on their go out there and take life by the balls. The world is yours

thank you stranger

It's a shame that she is not very likely ever again to have such a chance of having such a worthy man in her life.
Would like to hear how she "played" you, if it's not personal?

I still have a huge crush on a girl from high school that played me and I'm 23 years old now... that was 7 years ago. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.
Nothing wrong with that. I had one in high school and one in college I still think about them now and then. That was more than 25 years ago. They are now married and with kids. I think most guys had one girl in high school they will never forget...

Tell me how sad I am.
Yeah, that's pretty fucking sad, dude.
So, what's the story? Why are you so unable to move on?
Has your life literally been frozen for the past seven years? By that, I mean have you had other relationships? If you haven't then you likely have a problem that only counseling will help you with because that's not natural.
On the other hand, if you have been seeing other girls & having normal relationships with them then your problem probably isn't that serious.
So, which is it?

It's a shame that she is not very likely ever again to have such a chance of having such a worthy man in her life.
Would like to hear how she "played" you, if it's not personal?

essentially lead me on/friend zoned me.

Has your life literally been frozen for the past seven years? By that, I mean have you had other relationships? If you haven't then you likely have a problem that only counseling will help you with because that's not natural.
On the other hand, if you have been seeing other girls & having normal relationships with them then your problem probably isn't that serious.
So, which is it?

Probably the latter. Its just sad that I still think about her and hope that theres a chance, despite not talking to her face to face in like 4 years

So, which is it?

you do realize if he had no other relationships it might not be a mental thing?

to ts thats normal a lot of guys have it (there was an actual the one who got away thread here)

bang ladies if possible then it will pass

if not possible then give it a few years you will become a jaded sociopathic guy like me and you wont give a fuck about her anymore and it will pass

win win situation

essentially lead me on/friend zoned me.

Some chicks do that.
They will lead you down the garden path abit and then shoot you down if you show some interest.
hallmark of a two faced personality .

Trust me , bud
Chicks like that are toxic !
even if you had got with her for a while she would have been a disaster and would have cheated on you, or worse..

It sounds to me like you just haven't met the right girl to make you put your feelings from the past to bed for good where they belong. You're still just a kid at 23 & you haven't experienced a relationship yet that will put things in proper perspective for you but you will.
You might want to find other ways to occupy your time now though because writing things just hoping that she'll see/comment on them sounds a wee bit too much like an obsession for comfort & that's a slippery slope. So, move on, dude. Look ahead not behind.

Back