I still don't have much faith in DC against Jones

But he's only had 2 fights at LHW, and only 1 was against a top guy (that was lighter and old)

So?

How does he get in close to get a takedown? How does he use his tight combinations if he can't get inside Jones' reach?

Speed, quickness, rasslin, timing.

It's insane to think that people are hoping that DC doesn't get to fight Jones! What is wrong with this forum?

The weird part about this fight, is it's like DC has NO submission game. He looked awkward when he was laying on Hendo and trying for random submissions and just completely missing them.

Also, it looked like DC was slowing down in the 3rd. I don't know if he could go all 5 with Jones --- plus I could see Jones landing some nasty hellbows from the ground on DC (kind of like how Condit does).

I am not convinced he will beat Jones. It will be a good fight, and I will be buying that PPV though.

With that said, next couple of days are going to be unbearable with all the new threads about "hurrdurr DC is going to ragdoll Jones! hurrdurr"

If people can tolerate some of your durpy posts, I'm pretty sure you'll survive...lol

I'd like to see DC fight another light heavyweight. Maybe Rumble.

I'm still wondering why you post on Sherdog but I agree with you.

Back