I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean tko by cut?

I guess it's possible the ref will step in before Chael is completely knocked out. But if we're lucky, Yves Lavigne will be working the fight. :icon_twis

9qgtq1.gif

Chael said he would beat Anderson last time. He said if he failed he was going to quit MMA and do something else with his life. Well, he lost, and he's still here. I am not inclined to believe him this time and I also think the result will be the same.

I guess it's possible the ref will step in before Chael is completely knocked out. But if we're lucky, Yves Lavigne will be working the fight. :icon_twis

9qgtq1.gif

I believe you said that before the first fight. So you're opinion is pretty much null and void. Anderson has 1 chance in this fight and that is a lucky submission ala Sonnen/Silva I.

I don't know about that. I fought like 35 evil doers in a mall cuz they were talkin about Chael's jits.

Yeah, but did someonr jump in between you and a guy that was a foot taller and like 70 pounds heavier the day after ufc 117 after you said bitch where the fuck was Anderson striking that night?

Yeah, but did someonr jump in between you and a guy that was a foot taller and like 70 pounds heavier the day after ufc 117 after you said bitch where the fuck was Anderson striking that night?

No but I did stay at a holiday inn last night:D

For all of Anderson's fans

Anderson sabe que est

I believe you said that before the first fight. So you're opinion is pretty much null and void. Anderson has 1 chance in this fight and that is a lucky submission ala Sonnen/Silva I.

The first fight was for the honor of the Nogueira brothers and all they've done for Anderson over the years. Chael had to eat his words concerning Silva's black belt. The rematch will be very different. You can believe that.

picture.php

The first fight was for the honor of the Nogueira brothers and all they've done for Anderson over the years. Chael had to eat his words concerning Silva's black belt. The rematch will be very different. You can believe that.

picture.php

I don't know how it can be different when Anderson has shitty takedown defense?

I don't know how it can be different when Anderson has shitty takedown defense?

And?

w2olkk.jpg

29z5xrm.gif

Silva beat the fuck out of Sonnen while lying on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back