I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello UV. Does this remind you of the good old days in the first I believe thread?

Hell yeah my man!

Yep, but this time we don't have to do as much work, since the first fight speaks for itself. Our numbers have grown and are still growing, we will overwhelm Silva with our positive thoughts.

Chael by moral victory. Anderson will make him quit again but I think we all know who the REAL winner will be.

I believe what Chael wants me to believe!

Chael will be ready for anything Anderson throws at him. Believe my friend.

Yep, but this time we don't have to do as much work, since the first fight speaks for itself. Our numbers have grown and are still growing, we will overwhelm Silva with our positive thoughts.

Haha. This is true. We got outnumbered the first time. Now we have alot of backup.

I won't get my hopes up. His defense on the ground is embarrassing.

I wouldn't say that. It's nothing special to be sure but keep in mind that he avoided numerous submission attempts before that. Chael Sonnen's style (Constant, heavy-handed GnP from full guard with lots of posturing) is absolutely tailor made for a BJJ guy. There are plenty of good fighters who would get subbed fighting the way Chael does.

It's a shame Chael is too prideful to learn more offensive submission moves. He had Silva's back and had him in position for an arm triangle. Like he said, he knows how to do the holds, but it's not his specialty. He'd rather beat your face in for 25 minutes.

I don't think he's prideful, he just is not very good aat subs (his words) maybe he needs a better sports psychologist to give him the push to learn more subs........and there is nothing wrong with a guy who is not too lazy to fight the full time and not be a "blanket"

Give me a synopsis of how the fight is gonna end? An anderson punch?Knee? Elbow? Without being put on his prissy little ass? I don't think so chief.

This fight ends with Stitch holding the smelling salts underneath Chael's nose.

You better believe there will be punches, knees and elbows. Probably some kicks to. Chael will be lucky to leave with all his teeth intact.

This fight ends with Stitch holding the smelling salts underneath Chael's nose.

You better believe there will be punches, knees and elbows. Probably some kicks to. Chael will be lucky to leave with all his teeth intact.

You mean tko by cut?

Chael will be ready for anything Anderson throws at him. Believe my friend.

I know! Sonnen will be 2-0 in moral victories against Silva.

Believe what Chael wants you to believe my friend!

Oh yeah those punches hurt. Dumbasses on sherdog said that Anderson slipped. Nope he got wobbled.

Exactly. First time ive seen anyone in the UFC actually hurt Anderson. Henderson didnt even do that.

I know! Sonnen will be 2-0 in moral victories against Silva.

Believe what Chael wants you to believe my friend!

I wouldn't exactly call it a moral victory. Rocky 4 was a moral victory. Communism is evil. This is gonna be a grade A asswhooping victory if you ask me.

Chael is going to get the belt, on top of every other reason I believe in him (stupid ones included) i just think he is hungier than anderson

Chael is going to get the belt, on top of every other reason I believe in him (stupid ones included) i just think he is hungier than anderson

Yeah Chael wants a Extra Large Value meal. Anderson is content with a happy meal.

Chael!

I lost money on you last time you dick, but I still support you!

Chael!

I lost money on you last time you dick, but I still support you!

lol good. Maybe you should get rid of that Koscheck Avatar and get a Chael one and you'd win.

I wouldn't exactly call it a moral victory. Rocky 4 was a moral victory. Communism is evil. This is gonna be a grade A asswhooping victory if you ask me.

Don't go discrediting Chael's moral victory bro. He did it once. He can do it again!

I still believe what Chael Sonnen tells us to believe!

Death I just noticed your sig, you are the second biggest Chael fan, I run my mouth at the boxing coach where I train when he bad mouths Chael, he really might beat me like Chael beat Anderson, and I still defend him

Don't go discrediting Chael's moral victory bro. He did it once. He can do it again!

I still believe what Chael Sonnen tells us to believe!

Not discrediting. Just enlightening you on my opinion.

Death I just noticed your sig, you are the second biggest Chael fan, I run my mouth at the boxing coach where I train when he bad mouths Chael, he really might beat me like Chael beat Anderson, and I still defend him

I don't know about that. I fought like 35 evil doers in a mall cuz they were talkin about Chael's jits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back