I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chael didn't even unleash his full plethora of striking skills in the first fight. This one could be totally different... he was tagging Silva all night on the feet in their first one. Imagine if he mixed it up with spinning back kicks/back fists, flying knees, etc. and really took it to Silva on the feet. Anderson knows that if he doesn't keep his hands low, he'll get taken down, so he might eat some huge shots and wind up getting rocked or even TKO'd. There were a couple points in the first fight where Chael was dishing out some incredible punishment on Silva, and no matter what Anderson tried to do to stall, Sonnen found a way to mount offense. He's one of the most active fighters in the UFC.

Silva is gonna sub Sonnen's racist ass sooner in the second fight.

How is he racist? Brazil isn't a bowing culture. You bow there, they'll beat you over the head and steal your wallet. He speaks the truth.

I don't think so, and Chael is not racist. I mean every person that fights GSP makes sterotypical comments of the frenchness in him does that make them racist too?

Chael didn't even unleash his full plethora of striking skills in the first fight. This one could be totally different... he was tagging Silva all night on the feet in their first one. Imagine if he mixed it up with spinning back kicks/back fists, flying knees, etc. and really took it to Silva on the feet. Anderson knows that if he doesn't keep his hands low, he'll get taken down, so he might eat some huge shots and wind up getting rocked or even TKO'd. There were a couple points in the first fight where Chael was dishing out some incredible punishment on Silva, and no matter what Anderson tried to do to stall, Sonnen found a way to mount offense. He's one of the most active fighters in the UFC.

I concur. Chael should unload with his striking a bit more in his fights. I just laugh at the people who say he LnP's and has pittypatter punches.

Chael Sonnen (R) will put on another beat down worthy of legend, and be crowned UFC Middleweight champion. Expect a full five rounds of ass whoopin folks :D

I concur. Chael should unload with his striking a bit more in his fights. I just laugh at the people who say he LnP's and has pittypatter punches.

Those punches looked like they f*ckin hurt! Especially the straight left that put Anderson on his ass! :D

Oh hello. You must be Anderson Silva's fan. I didn't know that I'd ever meet you (again) haha. Let's go broskie. Let's here your opinion on the rematch.

Well let's put it this way. Anderson already subbed Sonnen in the first fight and in doing so defended the honor of the Nogueira brothers from that foul mouthed republican.

AndersonSubmitsChaelSonnen.gif

This time Chael is going to get KTFO. This time, Silva won't be wearing his Gi to the octagon.

anderson-silva-ap.jpg

It's a shame Chael is too prideful to learn more offensive submission moves. He had Silva's back and had him in position for an arm triangle. Like he said, he knows how to do the holds, but it's not his specialty. He'd rather beat your face in for 25 minutes.

nope not ko'ing him, its going to be a 25 minute beatdown and we know who is swinging the hammer

Well let's put it this way. Anderson already subbed Sonnen in the first fight and in doing so defended the honor of the Nogueira brothers from that foul mouthed republican.

AndersonSubmitsChaelSonnen.gif

This time Chael is going to get KTFO. This time, Silva won't be wearing his Gi to the octagon.

anderson-silva-ap.jpg

Give me a synopsis of how the fight is gonna end? An anderson punch?Knee? Elbow? Without being put on his prissy little ass? I don't think so chief.

Chael by moral victory. Anderson will make him quit again but I think we all know who the REAL winner will be.

I believe what Chael wants me to believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back