I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still awaiting the 5-6 nuthuggers who constantly argued with me for days in the first I believe in Chael Sonnen thread. I wanna throw down with em in here.

Bring it on.

10dzf2o.gif

Don't be scared homie

I suppose, but he still ended up in a triangle. This is hardly news, most of his losses have come by way of submission. Its a glaring weakness that he apparently doesn't care to fix.

But I guarantee a non-high level BJJ competitor would not submit the Chael Sonnen (R) of today.

I suppose, but he still ended up in a triangle. This is hardly news, most of his losses have come by way of submission. Its a glaring weakness that he apparently doesn't care to fix.

He's gotten better about it. The Chael of even a couple years ago never would have lasted three rounds with Silva or Marquardt.

I see you got the believe 2 thread up, Death. Good show.

Still a ways off until they fight again, so I'm bookmarking this.

I wanted Sonnen to beat another contender before rematching Silva, but it is what it is. Perhaps it will give him more time to train submission defense.

Whether Chael wins or loses (money on him FTW) he made fools out of those who proclaimed he couldn't stand with Anderson, and even bigger fools of the people who said he couldn't do anything.

Bring it on.

10dzf2o.gif

Don't be scared homie

Oh hello. You must be Anderson Silva's fan. I didn't know that I'd ever meet you (again) haha. Let's go broskie. Let's here your opinion on the rematch.

But I guarantee a non-high level BJJ competitor would submit the Chael Sonnen (R) of today.

you think that a non high level would submit him? Shame to you!!!

I see you got the believe 2 thread up, Death. Good show.

Still a ways off until they fight again, so I'm bookmarking this.

I wanted Sonnen to beat another contender before rematching Silva, but it is what it is. Perhaps it will give him more time to train submission defense.

Whether Chael wins or loses (money on him FTW) he made fools out of those who proclaimed he couldn't stand with Anderson, and even bigger fools of the people who said he couldn't do anything.
Hey man. Glad to see you here. This thread is gonna be more epic than the first thread. This is the ultimate one. War Chael Sonnen (R)!!!
I am onboard, my friend. WAR CHAEL!!!!
Good man. Glad to have ya on board.

Chael Sonnen saved Anderson Silva's career and will hopefully end it on Jan. 1st!!!

I still believe in Chael Sonnen. He defeated the myth, now he'll defeat the man. I still believe in the (R) and you should too. It is not too late for you nuthuggers of Anderson to change your ways and come over to the (R). Believe.

HERE WE GO....:icon_twis
I think we have a band wagon jumper here

damn my bad. They would not!

I forgive you, I have made a few typing errors myself in the past, but I was tired from being pregnant barefoot in the kitchen, what's your excuse?...............j/k

I forgive you, I have made a few typing errors myself in the past, but I was tired from being pregnant barefoot in the kitchen, what's your excuse?...............j/k
I'm blind. Getting used to this brail thingermebobber.

I think it was more of a freudian slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back