I still believe Costa beats every other middleweight

look at yours you little cuck.

510179.jpg

and i love how you monitor and keep track of my post count. you are so obsessed with me its fucking creepy.

like seriously, get a life you strange old man.

you have 30,000 posts in sherdog and have just got mad with a mild trolling comment from me :eek::eek::eek:
You are not in a position to tell anybody to get a life LOL

Epic pic in my AV btw. If you werent a monumental virgin nerd you'd understand it

you have 30,000 posts in sherdog and have just got mad with a mild trolling comment from me :eek::eek::eek:
You are not in a position to tell anybody to get a life LOL

Epic pic in my AV btw. If you werent a monumental virgin nerd you'd understand it
you do know the best way to troll is not to say you are trolling right??

do you know anything? and lol at that being mad. i was stating how you literally keep track of my post count. every day. it is fucking creepy, stop being a weird old man.

buds, your av is a 77 year old geriatric man who you have a crush on. which makes it strange for you to have a crush on me now. i shouldnt be your typical taste in men pictured in your av.

you do know the best way to troll is not to say you are trolling right??

do you know anything? and lol at that being mad. i was stating how you literally keep track of my post count. every day. it is fucking creepy, stop being a weird old man.

buds, your av is a 77 year old man who you have a crush on. which makes it strange for you to have a crush on me now. i shouldnt be your typical taste in men pictured in your av.

Your post count is literally attached to your post, retard. It says 30,000 :eek::eek::eek:

Epic pic man, you can believe me. I see you looked for it, mad as you are, and still you dont understand it :p

Your post count is literally attached to your post, retard. It says 30,000 :eek::eek::eek:

Epic pic man, you can believe me. I see you looked for it, mas as you are, and still you dont understand it :p
i am sorry that you have a crush on me, but i hate to let you down. i am just not interested.

Well if he does, he can path his way back for another title shot.

Costa can either limp off into the night or battle his way back into a rematch. He has the power to do both.

It’s a mistake to assume that because Israel made it look so easy others can as well. It’s also a mistake to assume that Costa is elite and untouchable like some did. Costa would have issues with Gastelum/Whittaker but I see him beating the rest of the devision. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think we should write him off after this one loss.

That heavy pressure style of his is still a problem for fighters regardless of the fact that Izzy made it look easy. That’s just an example of how good Izzy is.

haha no prob uber nerd
i really do like how you are literally so stupid and uneducated you can not tell the difference between 29000 and 30000.

this gets me nearly every time, for someone that thinks they are so smart and tries to talk all big. you dont even know the most basic comprehension.

its cute.

i really do like how you are literally so stupid and uneducated you can not tell the difference between 29000 and 30000.

this gets me nearly every time, for someone that thinks they are so smart and tries to talk all big. you dont even know the most basic comprehension.

its cute.

Such a virgin reply that I even feel bad for you. Don't get so mad, nerd

I think every other opponent they give him he will ko them ,with that performance I don't think he has the heart of a champion and he will struggle with 5 rounds but I still think he knocks out every guy they put in front of him lol
I am not convinced he would have beat Uriah Hall if not for the low blows.

Now everyone is going to pretend Romero won their fight even though when those idiots watched it they scored it for Costa.

Gastelum would be a good litmus test for this.

why? its totally unwarranted and not needed.

because he was shook and petrified and had nothing to offer..

and you like many others thought wrong.
So based on your logic, Serra vs GSP 2 was not needed.

1 fight changes everything in MMA. Costa has gone from mythical figure to mid-ranked average joe overnight. Will he be popular again someday? All signs point to yes. Title contention? Sure, no reason to think otherwise.

it wasnt a flash tko finish was it? izzy was picking apart costa from the start.
So if you get destroyed early, it deserves a rematch, but if a fighter in your words was "petrified" and gets destroyed, it doesn't deserve the rematch.

YOUR thoughts and biased responses...are wrong

So if you get destroyed early, it deserves a rematch, but if a fighter in your words was "petrified" and gets destroyed, it doesn't deserve the rematch.

YOUR thoughts and biased responses...are wrong
Georges was in that fight and it was competitive till the tko. costa was not in this fight and got styled on from the beginning.

big difference.

Back