I smell another robbery by jones

4-1 Jones

Pretty clear.

He fights so weird, imo.

You could make a case for DC winning 2, 3, and then 5 with that slam, but... even I wouldn't try.
Jones won fair and square. I hate it. I hate him. I hate you all.

DC won 2 and 3, probably lost 1, and definitely lost 4 and 5.

He gassed and jones stayed constant.

Uhhh at WORST 3-2 Jones, there's only one swing round in the entire fight.

DC 123, then gassed

20137460-1413482372.gif

Anyone giving DC round 1 is just delusional or irrational and your argument is immediately invalid.

It was 3-2 Jones

DC was gassed after the 3rd

Even fight until Jones got a couple of take downs against the fence, then slowed the whole fight down by wrist holding and holding against the fence.
He did win, but it was pretty bs how he avoided fighting in the last two rounds and dc being low on gas didn't help.

You must be trolling, or incredibly biased. Jones definitely won. It was either 4-1 or 3-2, Jones. Jones discernibly out-grappled him with the sub attempts, td's, tdd; and edged him in the striking with the variety of techniques from distance and in close. He really stayed busy in a grueling fight, and he wasn't just point-fighting. Especially the elbows and over-hands were doing considerable damage. Somewhat the kicks too, although that's not really a strength of his power-wise.

Some people are desperate to see the favorite lose, that they see what they want in a fight. They over-score everything for the dog, and under-score everything for the favorite. We see it time and time again from fans. Thankfully the official judging seems to be getting better. The media has always been a much better indicator of who actually won the fight than the fans.

This is not as close as the Gustaffson fight, easy 3-2 jones or possibly 4-1. No controversy, just more validation that Jones is a prick.

I wanted Jones to lose BADDDD but theres no way DC won more than 2 rounds, actually I only gave him the second round. 4-1 jones pretty clear

Although i rooted for DC...jones won this clean..round 4 was big fir him..and DC jus tries to take him down on 5...hebcud have tries for the finish...no robery here

I wanted Jones to lose BADDDD but theres no way DC won more than 2 round actually I only gave him the second 4-1 jones pretty clear

any rational poster(which is a lower than average number on sherdog) sees it this way. Just because you aren't completely dominated by a champion doesn't mean you win that round.

Dc 2 3 5 wtf u ppl smokin with 5 for jones, they tied up dc slammed and 1 elbow and 1 punch for jones

Back