I shaved my apocalypse beard

Beards are for bums. Strong moustache game is where it's at.

DFTpdCV.jpg
Don Frye laughs.
2016-01-14-04-29-22__ozxg__ID430.jpg

I've had a beard since 1970. I keep it trimmed to about an inch long. The hair on the left side grows a lot faster than on the right side.

I’d grow a beard if it didnt come in all white trashy and camouflage my jawline.

I never stopped going in to work
<DCrying>
Same. But I have to wear a mask so much that I’ve been more lax with the shaving. Got stubble most of the time, and thinking about growing my mustache back out.

I shaved mine yesterday as well . I would trim up around the side of the mouth for that same reason .. was gross when hair went into mouth

I could probably go a full beard in a couple of weeks. When I shave in the morning, by the night I already have stubble. But, the longest I ever go is a maybe 3 days because I can't stand the way it feels.

I've been growing the beard but trimming the moustache.

I usually keep my trimmed by the barber but it's become mountain man crazy. I do trim the mustache and sides but wont touch the bottom because I'll make it uneven. I can feel it on my clavicle right now.

2.5 months is enough to grow and apocalypse beard? You must grow beard hair super fast!!

Back