I set 12 mouse traps in our barn. Guess the death toll for tomorrow morning

The sticky traps are better btw. That's how I caught 2 with 1. Some mice can beat the old fashioned traps. Some of them know that it's a trap
Glue traps are about the most inhumane shit out there, plus they tend to catch lots of non target species.

I have a humane trap for both mice and squirrels. It's a bit of a hassle sometimes to have to transport them away, but I can't bring myself to kill the little buggers when I don't have to.

hh-us-1020-1

Can work for skunks, if they can't lift their tail they can't spray...then tie line to the handle and toss it in the pond. Wait about 20 min, recover trap and dump corpse.

Can work for skunks, if they can't lift their tail they can't spray...then tie line to the handle and toss it in the pond. Wait about 20 min, recover trap and dump corpse.
@Hognoxious traps skunks. He shoots them while they’re in those cages

If you had a barn cat, I don’t know what the total death toll would be, but the rate would be 100% in no time.

Of course, if you live somewhere with a barn, there are probably wild animals that would kill the barn cat. So you may need to get a tiger.
A real bobcat makes the best barn cat.

Find a cub in the woods and bring it home. Feed it at an early age and it will stay and act “semi pet like”

But still wild enough to fuck up any rodents and hold its own against anything else trying to come in too.

Foxes work well also, but are harder to find.

Anyway, In case you guys have a mouse problem. I have had good luck with using cheese to set traps.

But Jif crunchy peanut butter works very well also.

I seen mice take the food without setting off trap

Fuckers learn

Be careful is all I'm saying

Keep switching up your methods so they dont learn so fast

Last thing we need is a population of super smart mice out there breeding undetected

But atleast we will know where it starts

Your ground zero man don't fuck this up

I seen mice take the food without setting off trap

Fuckers learn

Be careful is all I'm saying

Keep switching up your methods so they dont learn so fast

Last thing we need is a population of super smart mice out there breeding undetected

But atleast we will know where it starts

Your ground zero man don't fuck this up

They do learn. They know it's a trap and eat the food anyways. You can find videos of this on YT. This is why, unfortunately, you have to go w/ glue traps sometimes

Gee, Beaver, why do you have to go and do such a rotten thing like that for?

-Wally

no mouse traps, AR-15

What good does doing it without water do? Unless you plan on using the mice as bait for some other, larger pest?
Drowning is a shitty way to go. I would put some fentanyl-laced Jif at the bottom of the bucket and send them away in peace.
What do you do with the dead mouse water? I dare someone to drink it haha

Just get an old lady out there with a broom. That's what I do.

Step 1. Put cat food on front porch
Step 2. After a few weeks of your “new” cat you have eating and getting used to you, catch it
Step 3. Put in in a raccoon cage for 3 days and don’t feed it, only give it water.
Step 4. Unleash in barn. Starving cat will eat every rodent in the barn.

Back