I set 12 mouse traps in our barn. Guess the death toll for tomorrow morning

Ripskater

Johnny Mac's friend
Banned
Reaction score
We have quite a few mice in our barn. I'm not sure how many. But it was time to start making a dent in their population.

I set 12 mouse traps with peanut butter.

Guess the death toll when I check them tomorrow morning.

victor-animal-rodent-control-m154w-64_1000.jpg

Put some Kraft Cheese in the traps and see how many Canadians you catch

Needs a poll...

Help us Modfathers

Why not try the cheap bucket method only without water?

I hope you step on all 12 of them. God works in mysterious ways. INCOMING THREAD: Can Mice be Trans?

@Ripskater I'm not a liberal or democrat lol was just poking fun. My suggestion for your mouse problem, get a Cat.

You'll get 3 maybe, tops.

Seriously though, get a cat. During the day, they can be your best friend. At night, they turn into stealthy monsters that will prowl your house, disposing of any vermin they come across. Win/win @Ripskater

I expect all twelve traps to be occupied however though mouse traps aren't the answer. Cats aren't the answer, trading one pest for another. Rat poison but I wouldn't want to use that on my land. Good luck bro.

Seriously though, get a cat. During the day, they can be your best friend. At night, they turn into stealthy monsters that will prowl your house, disposing of any vermin they come across. Win/win @Ripskater
My wife would bring it inside. She says she doesn’t believe in outside cats

I caught 17 in one trap a few winters ago when I had a neighbor who hated mowing.

I took a dead one off and reset the trap after work one day, before I could walk to the living room it went off again.

I’m guessing at least 6, high of 10.

I expect all twelve traps to be occupied however though mouse traps aren't the answer. Cats aren't the answer, trading one pest for another. Rat poison but I wouldn't want to use that on my land. Good luck bro.
I cant, we have chickens in a stall converted to a coop. I don’t know if chickens would eat a dead poisoned mouse

Back