I seen this girl who was overweight with dime potential but she was with her mom

Men naturally have lower body fat percentages. There's a lot of 140 lbs millenial soyboys walking around. Lower weight isn't automatically better aesthetics. I don't get people who go through these mental hoops to justify that women have to take care of themselves but somehow men don't have to. Most men look like shit and dress like garbage bags, they need to put effort.
Where do you see that said? I have not seen that said.

the growing obesity problem is a problem for both sexes. The lack of physical activity is a problem for both sexes.

Young women who are heavy are not feeling as much pressure as prior generations as there is a lot of guys who applaud the weight gain saying they like 'thick women'. Thick (code for obese) at early 20 something may look ok, but at age 30, 40 and beyond it is a real problem for them and society at large.

Fat people know they're fat. And in many cases, don't care. You're crazy if you think some kind of stranger weirdo making an "intervention" would change her way of doing things.
You'd be surprised how persuasive hardcore nutrition people can be to malleable minds, lol

But at the end of the day, you're right. Most of the time people won't make those changes, it doesn't mean you still shouldn't say those few words anyway.

If you sell it with passion and conviction, people do take things to heart and apply it.

I'm fairly certain people know their fat, just like women always knew when they have cleavage or buttcrack showing (clearly they feel the air hitting that spot, and know it's not clothed. CLEARLY).

If a person looks down one day, and can't see their feet any longer (or D for a guy)…….they have problems. If their pants all of a sudden don't fit the same....well there you go.

Maybe thats a good thing..
There are enough rapey serial killers with basement filled with dead hookers and teen girls and boys out there.
Maybe he'd be less rapey if he actually got laid.

There are so many cunt threads in Mayberry today I got my period.

Feelsgoodman

Maybe he'd be less rapey if he actually got laid.

Pussy is easy, putting in the work and transmuting that energy on your goals, physical, mental and spiritual prowess is far more challenging

But everything happens in cycles and all things come around in time. When you've taken the time to work on yourself and cultivate / direct that energy intelligently.. New levels of opportunity open up as well.

In layman terms, higher quality pussy / women with more all around value and a higher level of social status in general. wise men are cautious what they stick their dick into, how they manage their energy and for good reason. There is much to be gained from that level of tact, which most men do not have

Pussy is easy, putting in the work and transmuting that energy on your goals, physical, mental and spiritual prowess is far more challenging

But everything happens in cycles and all things come around in time. When you've taken the time to work on yourself and cultivate / direct that energy intelligently.. New levels of opportunity open up as well.

In layman terms, higher quality pussy / women with more all around value and a higher level of social status in general. wise men are cautious what they stick their dick into, how they manage their energy and for good reason. There is much to be gained from that level of tact, which most men do not have
If many beautiful women were in your life and giving you the kind of sex reserved for men they find powerfully attractive you wouldn't take the time to make these dumb threads.

Do you think your local Brad Pitt is on a message board posting threads about how every woman wants him because of a few moments of fleeting eye contact with an overweight teenager and her middle aged mother nervously preening because of his creepiness?

I bet you sit at the bar alone talking to women about chakras and shit then walk home with your chest out because she touched your arm when really her and the bartender couldn't wait for you to leave so they could fuck in the walk in even though they've said like 10 words to each other total. Leave the PUA blogs/videos alone and go outside where there are real women to talk to.

17-20, full body but not overweight, but soon to be overweight = HOT (for a while)

If many beautiful women were in your life and giving you the kind of sex reserved for men they find powerfully attractive you wouldn't take the time to make these dumb threads.

Do you think your local Brad Pitt is on a message board posting threads about how every woman wants him because of a few moments of fleeting eye contact with an overweight teenager and her middle aged mom nervously preening because of his creepiness?

I bet you sit at the bar alone talking to women about chakras and shit then walk home with your chest out because she touched your arm when really her and the bartender couldn't wait for your to leave so they could fuck in the walk in even though they've said like 10 words to each other total. Leave the PUA blogs/videos alone and go outside where there are real women to talk to.
Think what u want Bruh

Do you think your local Brad Pitt is on a message board posting threads about how every woman wants him because of a few moments of fleeting eye contact with an overweight teenager and her middle aged mother nervously preening because of his creepiness?

I bet you sit at the bar alone talking to women about chakras and shit then walk home with your chest out because she touched your arm when really her and the bartender couldn't wait for you to leave so they could fuck in the walk in even though they've said like 10 words to each other total. Leave the PUA blogs/videos alone and go outside where there are real women to talk to.
These kinda threads are just mildly intoxicated random thoughts, not much more.

I've made it pretty clear that I'm not trying to get laid or chasing women right now. On the long term no fap / meditation, Diet and nutrition, martial arts, inner work etc.

I know where I'm at. If I wanted to portray myself as this irresistible guy that every woman wants, I could come up with a lot better than these lame half drunk stories.

I bring up higher level of Women and people in general because that's an inevitable result of putting in that work. Goes hand in hand with being wise about what you stick your dick into, a greater vision of what's possible

Diff paths and cycles of life, doesn't sound like something you grasp tho

Last edited:
These kinda threads are just mildly intoxicated random thoughts, not much more.

I've made it pretty clear tho that I'm not trying to get laid or chasing women right now tho. On the long term no fap / meditation, Diet and nutrition, martial arts, inner work etc.

I know where I'm at. If I wanted to portray myself as this irresistible guy that every woman wants, I could come up with a lot better than these lame half drunk stories.

I bring up higher level of Women and people in general because that's an inevitable result of putting in that work. Goes hand in hand with being wise about what you stick your dick into, a greater vision of what's possible
I'll believe the intoxicated part. The comments about her and her mother being "into you" are superfluous if the intention really was higher.

Does it really stroke your ego that much to get half a rise out of a bundle of raging hormones? It's pathetic dude. A grown ass man making threads about how he thinks a teenager should lose weight in order to make herself a "dime" and her and her mom totally wanted it. Yeah it's totally your self-imposed asceticism keeping you from the pussy!

I'll believe the intoxicated part. The comments about her and her mother being "into you" are superfluous if the intention really was higher.

Does it really stroke your ego that much to get half a rise out of a bundle of raging hormones? It's pathetic dude. A grown ass man making threads about how he thinks a teenager should lose weight in order to make herself a "dime" and her and her mom totally wanted it. Yeah it's totally your self-imposed asceticism keeping you from the pussy!
Think you're taking those comments a little too seriously bro lol. If I wanted to stoke my ego I could tell you some shit. I'm mostly numb at this point to female attention, more or less so no I couldn't say that I do care much

Alcohol influenced post so what do you expect, Told it as it is in a blunt and unnecessary way. Who gives a shit though if that's how I phrased it.

I think in the grand scheme I was more on the idea that appearances are deceiving and that sometimes it's about looking into a person and seeing what they could become. Having that eye for potential. As a man or humans in general, we can often take the role of a cultivator of potential. So it's important to develop that eye and look beyond.

Thread is lame and sloppy, I wouldn't take it too seriously

There's no shortage of pussy.

Last edited:

I'll admit there's some work to do before I can get the type of girl that I really want tho

Some pussy is like the holy grail, just as your dick is to them. Metaphorically speaking. Basic bitches do not cut it

potential is there but I'm not quite there yet. Definitely levels to this shit

Back