I seen this girl who was overweight with dime potential but she was with her mom

I knew this girl that has really good features but she was a little overweight and didn't carry it well. Not like those chicks that gain weight in the right places, but like the exact opposite.

So she was like a 4, but if she lost weight she could be a 9.

I really wanted to pull her aside and explain her potential for hotness, but then I realized that I'm the exact same way. I would be very good looking if I dropped a few pounds and yet my lazy ass wastes that potential. So I decided not to be a hypocrite.

Does that mean I lost the weight? No. It just means I didn't tell her about her wasted potential.

tenor.gif

Nahh, girls like that have already been a slim sized 6/8/10 but gave up the peak life for food. Let them rest.

Last edited:
I used to know a girl like this growing up.

She eventually did lose the weight and turned into a total bombshell. I made sure to ride her as much as possible before her standards went up to match her looks

IDK how any person lives with being fat/overweight to the point it changes their features.

So many lives you are able to change behind that 711 register. A real life Oprah, behind that checkout counter.

“Debit or Credit? Gas on pump 9?
Hey young lady, you shouldn’t eat so many ho ho’s and maybe not get those Cheetos.”
-Sensei Mescaline Seagal.

Last edited:
Fat people know they're fat. And in many cases, don't care. You're crazy if you think some kind of stranger weirdo making an "intervention" would change her way of doing things.

So you wanted to approach a stranger to tell her she is fat? Not cool brother, not cool.

She's probably humble as fuck and pleasant now and all you would'a done is make her snotty and full of herself.

And if you do for some reason gas up some girl's head, make sure it isn't a minor.

So you wanted to approach a stranger to tell her she is fat? Not cool brother, not cool.

Maybe she never encountered a mirror in her life, bruh, and thinks all chairs are just made too small for no apparent reason.

Lesson, At the end of the day, potential is what you should be lookin at. Not the current self. You'd be surprised d what you find if you look deep. But as a Man U also gotta be able to pull it out. Which is a high level art in itself
the 'potential' you need to pay attention to is,

No matter the size and weight you are when young, the overwhelming odds are you will only get bigger and in worse shape as you age. It is particularly bad for people who learn no disciplines with regards to weight when young.

Would be hilarious if you did say something for her to reply with "I'm pregnant asshole"

It really is sad.

I started yoga about a year and a half ago for my back health and most of the classes are younger females. I would say if there are 15 girls in the class, 12 of them are over weight. The lightest of which would be right on the national average of about 170lbs and about 5'4" in height and many of them much bigger.

And because they are young the weight does not look terrible for most of them YET, but it will mean all sorts of problems (not just unsightly) as they age.

there are typically 4-5 guys in the classes and they tend to never be overweight. I recall one 'chubby' guy, but over all the guys are in good shape.

I think for guys, typically the weight hits at a later age. Women seem to get hit very early if they do not practice any disciplines young.

not sure why god blessed me with such good genes. nobody in my family has ever had cancer or gone bald.

It really is sad.

I started yoga about a year and a half ago for my back health and most of the classes are younger females. I would say if there are 15 girls in the class, 12 of them are over weight. The lightest of which would be right on the national average of about 170lbs and about 5'4" in height and many of them much bigger.

And because they are young the weight does not look terrible for most of them YET, but it will mean all sorts of problems (not just unsightly) as they age.

there are typically 4-5 guys in the classes and they tend to never be overweight. I recall one 'chubby' guy, but over all the guys are in good shape.

I think for guys, typically the weight hits at a later age. Women seem to get hit very early if they do not practice any disciplines young.

Men naturally have lower body fat percentages. There's a lot of 140 lbs millenial soyboys walking around. Lower weight isn't automatically better aesthetics. I don't get people who go through these mental hoops to justify that women have to take care of themselves but somehow men don't have to. Most men look like shit and dress like garbage bags, they need to put effort.

Back