I seen this girl who was overweight with dime potential but she was with her mom

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wanted to pull her aside for a min and give her some semI motivational speech on diet and potential seeing as that's my thing and all

But her mom was there and kept eyeing me hard, thinking I was into her. It got awkward

Also the girl kept thinking I was into her and awkwardly made gestures. I wasnt, just threw my u got potential energy out there

Girl was prob like 17-20 I'd guess

I personally don't give a shit but I have an eye for Potential and like to let it be known to dem hoes. Not necessarily to my gain

Lesson, At the end of the day, potential is what you should be lookin at. Not the current self. You'd be surprised d what you find if you look deep. But as a Man U also gotta be able to pull it out. Which is a high level art in itself

Last edited:
Shoulda banged her right there in front of her mother. Also pics.

wanted to pull her aside for a min and give her some semI motivational speech on diet and potential seeing as that's my thing and all

But her mom was there and kept eyeing me hard, thinking I was into her. It got awkward

Also the girl kept thinking I was into her and awkwardly made gestures. I wasnt, just threw my u got potential energy out there

Girl was prob like 7-8 I'd guess

I personally don't give a shit but I have an eye for Potential and like to let it be known to dem hoes. Not necessarily to my gain

Lesson, At the end of the day, potential is what you should be lookin at. Not the current self. You'd be surprised d what you find if you look deep

Stop hanging around playgrounds you creepy prick.

You probably came off as a creep to the mom and her. Also it's ok if you are into fat chicks, I'm not judging.

very little if any of this actually happened

<bball1>
You can do better. Bad post. Stop trolling please.

I knew this girl that has really good features but she was a little overweight and didn't carry it well. Not like those chicks that gain weight in the right places, but like the exact opposite.

So she was like a 4, but if she lost weight she could be a 9.

I really wanted to pull her aside and explain her potential for hotness, but then I realized that I'm the exact same way. I would be very good looking if I dropped a few pounds and yet my lazy ass wastes that potential. So I decided not to be a hypocrite.

Does that mean I lost the weight? No. It just means I didn't tell her about her wasted potential.

Maybe cut back on the mescaline a little and see if you can establish a sense of normal boundaries. You have the potential.

I knew this girl that has really good features but she was a little overweight and didn't carry it well. Not like those chicks that gain weight in the right places, but like the exact opposite.

So she was like a 4, but if she lost weight she could be a 9.

I really wanted to pull her aside and explain her potential for hotness, but then I realized that I'm the exact same way. I would be very good looking if I dropped a few pounds and yet my lazy ass wastes that potential. So I decided not to be a hypocrite.

Does that mean I lost the weight? No. It just means I didn't tell her about her wasted potential.
I've trained my body and brain to notice it over the years

It can be subtle

Prob cuz I was kinda fat prior to mma, diet and all that inner work I have the eye

Potential can be a anomalous thing, often not just physical either.

In these cases u gotta be real and speak ur mind

Maybe cut back on the mescaline a little and see if you can establish a sense of normal boundaries. You have the potential.
When u look good

It's mostly them overstepping their boundaries

I'm not doing much. Just chillin. Care level is never that high

Given that, some moments can get awkward tho since everything is magnified

<bball1>
You can do better. Bad post. Stop trolling please.
Most girls I don't care to get with brah

It's there but I couldn't give a shit

When I get that out of the way, the mind thinks about potential and friend shit

I'm pretty picky when it comes to women on that level

167370.jpg

Sure. It's called megalomania.
nope

Think as a man when you own your own power, as such your subtle actions and behaviors are magnified.

If I were that egotisticalally obsessed with my own power, why even care about others potential and well being?

Balance

All of your threads are about what you didn't do with women.

Maybe thats a good thing..
There are enough rapey serial killers with basement filled with dead hookers and teen girls and boys out there.

Maybe thats a good thing..
There are enough rapey serial killers with basement filled with dead hookers and teen girls and boys out there.

Huh, ain't no dead boys in my cellar , what sort of freak do you think I am ?

Back