News "I see it being very one sided" - Irish Edmond

You are off the tracks here fella.. Get it back on course. Conor does not fight top competition is that your point? Prove it.
Lol you're the one bringing up Max, when max actually defended unlike your hero. Then again you used to be a Jon Jones fanboi, so im not surprised you're gravitating towards another shitbag

Lol you're the one bringing up Max, when max actually defended unlike your hero. Then again you used to be a Jon Jones fanboi, so im not surprised you're gravitating towards another shitbag

Are you going to prove it? Waiting on you..

This just in: hired 'yes-man' says, "yes."

latest

He's fighting Cowboy.

Yes he is. Cowboy also has the most wins ever in the UFC. Lost 2 in a row I get it. But he is historically damn good. And Conor is calling out Khabib left and right.

That's his boy, I'd expect him to say that and it may not be unwarranted. Conor went five with Nate (obviously not lopsided) and 4 with Khabib, and Cowboy isn't as tough nor durable as either.

Hard for me to picture Conor not finding his chin early though, just a matter of whether Cowboy can survive and mix his strikes up enough to get his grappling going, which I have serious doubts about.

Yes he is. Cowboy also has the most wins ever in the UFC. Lost 2 in a row I get it. But he is historically damn good. And Conor is calling out Khabib left and right.

It's just funny how Conor fights the likes of
1) Denis Siver to get a 145 title shot
2) Nate Diaz at 170 (1-1 with his win via majority decision) to get a 155 title shot
3) No one at all to get another 155 title shot vs Khabib
4) Cowboy (2 fight losing streak) at 170 for yet another 155 title shot

It's just unfortunate Conor will always fight the actual champ as a consequence of his absurd title shots but if Dana could just swap the 145 and 155 champs with geriatric patients for Conor, believe me he would.
At least he will never have to defend against legitimate contenders, he'll continue to disappear and jump right back into title contention after beating a random fighter at a random weight.

Conor became a 2 weight world champ with Shit Coaching so says Sherdog..
Why are no other fighters finding success coming out of that gym? Now, I'm not saying Kav is a shit coach, just that he's not one of the best doing it. I think Conor is a just damn talented. Especially considering who his training partners were when he went on his run.

I'm going to agree with Irish Edmond here, they picked cowboy for a reason. Cowboys chin is gone Conor by ko late round 1 or early round 2 to the head or body.

It's just funny how Conor fights the likes of
1) Denis Siver to get a 145 title shot
2) Nate Diaz at 170 (1-1 with his win via majority decision) to get a 155 title shot
3) No one at all to get another 155 title shot vs Khabib
4) Cowboy (2 fight losing streak) at 170 for yet another 155 title shot

It's just unfortunate Conor will always fight the actual champ as a consequence of his absurd title shots but if Dana could just swap the 145 and 155 champs with geriatric patients for Conor, believe me he would.
At least he will never have to defend against legitimate contenders, he'll continue to disappear and jump right back into title contention after beating a random fighter at a random weight.
Shame on you for posting logic and seeing his manipulated career for what it is.

Back