News "I see it being very one sided" - Irish Edmond

That doesnt make him a bad guy.
Ditching Artem against Cub, lying and fucking over Paddy, trying to pass himself off as a striking coach, he's far from a good guy. He knows his gravy train is Conrad and he'll do whatever it takes to make a buck

Haters come up with the worst nick names
If anyone has anything bad to say about Conor, you're there to defend him.

If it was said about a different fighter, you wouldn't give a shit

Haters come up with the worst nick names
It's turning out to be a compliment with home crafted Edmen laying waste to the middleweights. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Kavanagh has one of the highest UFC winning percentages out there. The haters don't realize aside from Conor he trains a lot of fighters, even helped with Anthony Smith's career renaissance.

All his fighters are bums or managed by the terrorist bum
<PlusJuan>

Funny how true meatball and pasta 'New Yorkah', Mark Henry, has his fighters be managed by the dude that was a double informants against the NYPD.

Irish Edmond telling Conrad he was going a great job after round 1 with Kebab was very Edmond like. Thus the Irish Edmond moniker is very much deserved.
Khabib did nothing in round one though. That was the best defense anyone had put up against khabib when he had them taken down

Kav and Roddy started to give off Edmund-is vibes to me around the Mayweather fight - I know they have to say a certain amount to sell it but they went out with legit conviction and claimed that it was almost going to be easy for Conor, that he would throw mystical shit from angles unseen in boxing and that it was all going to be revealed on fight night.

All that kinda stuff and concurrently Kav being associated with one exceptional talent, like Edmund (until Shybazian), and having other fighters like Artem who tanked (see Edmund vintage Travis Brown) and you can see where the name comes from.

Conor became a 2 weight world champ with Shit Coaching so says Sherdog..

News "I see it being very one sided" - Irish Edmond

“Whether it’s something that happens in the first minute or if it goes the distance, if it goes 25 minutes, I don’t see it being a war. I see it being very one-sided.

Maybe John knows something we all don't..?
1XC2w0Y.gif

Back