I see fear (in all Conor haters)

Fear? He beat a dude who is way past his prime and was cherry picked.

Even if you ignore all the "fixed" talk, he beat a guy he was supposed to beat. The only reason he might fight an opponent at the top of 170 is for the payday. Any of the top 5 beat him with relative ease.

All the Conor haters have scurried back to their holes after McGOAT made history once again last night.

Funny watching all his haters cowering in fear knowing Conor is now in the process of doing a demolition job on multiple weight classes. Resorting to claims that last nights fight was fixed.... smh. View attachment 713829

Conor was winning the Khaleed fight up until Kebab landed the lucky shot. A camp which Conor was half in the bag the entire time. Kebab and his nuthuggers are all gettin it with this refocused, motivated McGod.
View attachment 713833
2020 - the year of Conor.

Conor Bless.

Proper No. 12 Bless!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825

Don’t u use Ron Paul to endorse this nonsense.

Mcgregor is not a 170 lb fighter.

Hahah - whoops. So I don't think BJ Penn has finishes in 3 different weight classes, I thought you said "finished in 3 different weight classes", which is why I replied that BJ Penn has been finished in 3 different divisions.

I know I’ve finished in three different weight classes. Fat, big and bigger!

All the Conor haters have scurried back to their holes after McGOAT made history once again last night.

Funny watching all his haters cowering in fear knowing Conor is now in the process of doing a demolition job on multiple weight classes. Resorting to claims that last nights fight was fixed.... smh. View attachment 713829

Conor was winning the Khaleed fight up until Kebab landed the lucky shot. A camp which Conor was half in the bag the entire time. Kebab and his nuthuggers are all gettin it with this refocused, motivated McGod.
View attachment 713833
2020 - the year of Conor.

Conor Bless.

Proper No. 12 Bless!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825

All I see is Conor lovers like over lovers are exited he beat a gate keeper that said he would take half his skills out of the fight...

Back