I see fear (in all Conor haters)

All the Conor haters have scurried back to their holes after McGOAT made history once again last night.

Funny watching all his haters cowering in fear knowing Conor is now in the process of doing a demolition job on multiple weight classes. Resorting to claims that last nights fight was fixed.... smh. View attachment 713829

Conor was winning the Khaleed fight up until Kebab landed the lucky shot. A camp which Conor was half in the bag the entire time. Kebab and his nuthuggers are all gettin it with this refocused, motivated McGod.
View attachment 713833
2020 - the year of Conor.

Conor Bless.

Proper No. 12 Bless!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825
Glad to see you back

Vitor did it at 4. It’s sad how Conor’s fans believe anything he says, dude is snake oil salesmen.
Not a fan just didn't check. Which was silly of because I know better.

<Fedor23>

Man, they're crawling out of the woodwork worse than expected

All the Conor haters have scurried back to their holes after McGOAT made history once again last night.

Funny watching all his haters cowering in fear knowing Conor is now in the process of doing a demolition job on multiple weight classes. Resorting to claims that last nights fight was fixed.... smh. View attachment 713829

Conor was winning the Khaleed fight up until Kebab landed the lucky shot. A camp which Conor was half in the bag the entire time. Kebab and his nuthuggers are all gettin it with this refocused, motivated McGod.
View attachment 713833

Conor Bless.

View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825 View attachment 713825
Dude, you gotta see a psychologist hey, not even kidding. You have an unhealthy attachment to a guy you don't even know.

Breast is best but sucking at ya ma's tits at your age is sporting to say the least. Bless you!

I’m not a “Conor hater”. I think he’s exciting. I think he’s a train wreck as a person but I like to watch him fight.
That said, I don’t think he can beat Colby, Lawler or Usman

Man where you have been? I haven't see you in ages. LMAO

Funny how many Conor fan accounts are popping up right and left suddenly
All the people who were afraid to post for the last year are back. LOL

View attachment 713833

Conor Bless.

Nah...you have it all wrong. Now you see Conor nut huggers coming out thinking he is still god and unstoppable.

Coming from a non Conor hater or lover, just a guy who likes watching fights. Conor beat a guy coming off 2 TKO losses in a row. Not a big win.

Conor showed up last night that is for sure, and I really don't like him. Having said that he was not winning the Khabib fight at all, maybe 1 round and got demolished in all other aspects of that fight. As a Conor lover you really don't want him facing Khabib again, as it would most likely end like the first or worse for him. Styles make fights and his sucks when compared to some one liken Khabib.

All this thread does is provide further evidence that Conor's fan base has some of the most delusional and mentally deranged dumb asses on the planet. lol

Beating Cowboy is not making history TS, mods need to IP ban you.

despite Conors mad rantings last night , I doubt that he is fighting anyone else at WW

Most People Just Want a Level Playing Field for All Participants,
<BC1>
TS is Mistaking Disdain for Fear

Back