I see Conor winning by submission

I'm one of the first guys to say that Conor's ground game is underrated. but there is no fucking way that he beats Cowboy by submission.

cant see it, but will find it hilarious if he does lol

Oh so he’s a wrestler now?

I could see it happening if he nearly flatlines Cerrone, and just as Herb is about to wave it off Conor shouts "Wait!!" and proceeds to apply RNC to finish the job..."Ok now, he's out!"

TS is an r/mma nerd, this shits reads like memes that come from their casual nerds.

Conor's black belt.
61gEUF2JH3L._UX679_.jpg

Wouldn’t be suprised if Conor and Cowboy have been DMing each other the last few weeks working out their choreography for their dance routine tomorrow night.

I'm in an Irish WhatsApp group ,and some people say that John Kavanagh (first Irish bjj black belt) is holding Conor's black belt for his first submission win in the cage.

Conor have been promoted to Brown Belt in the cage just after he won against Poirier. In 2014. That's 6 years ago. Conor has been the longest Brown belt ever. Conor is for sur a black belt bjj level , rolling daily and taping black belt guys in the gym.
When Conor first enter the UFC ,he said his goal is to have 25 millions, UFC belts and BJJ black belt.

Conor has said during media day this week "Maybe a submission" but nobody noticed that.

That's one of his goal and I got the feeling he gonna hurt Cowboy real Bad, mount him pass his guard and go for the sub.

Mark m'y words.
just-bleed-gif-2.gif

He got a brown belt for clipping Dustin Poirier behind the ear? They just give out belts like toys with a happy meal in Ireland?

I'm in an Irish WhatsApp group ,and some people say that John Kavanagh (first Irish bjj black belt) is holding Conor's black belt for his first submission win in the cage.

Conor have been promoted to Brown Belt in the cage just after he won against Poirier. In 2014. That's 6 years ago. Conor has been the longest Brown belt ever. Conor is for sur a black belt bjj level , rolling daily and taping black belt guys in the gym.
When Conor first enter the UFC ,he said his goal is to have 25 millions, UFC belts and BJJ black belt.

Conor has said during media day this week "Maybe a submission" but nobody noticed that.

That's one of his goal and I got the feeling he gonna hurt Cowboy real Bad, mount him pass his guard and go for the sub.

Mark m'y words.
You don't believe that shit. LOL You just needed to make a Conor post. smh.

I mean if he knocks him loopy and grabs a choke while Cerrone is out of it maybe. But at that point i think conor would just bare down with strikes to secure the finish. Don't see him snatching one in a grappling exchange.

Yall are bein too hard on TS

Im sure Conor has a fantasy of taking an easy sub from a knockdown on a dazed Cerrone

But in the heat of the moment if he knocks Cowboy down he will just hammerfist him as always

Cerrone like 10x the grappler Conor will ever be, please takedown Cerrone and work.

I'm not sure I'm buying it, but I did take a peek at the prop odds of a McGregor submission and now I can't stop thinking about it.

He will probably get his ass sweeped if he bothers engaging on the deck.

I agree with everyone else on here - it sounds crazy. But I had the same exact thought the other day, even prior to Conor mentioning submission.

I agree with everyone else on here - it sounds crazy. But I had the same exact thought the other day, even prior to Conor mentioning submission.

Not once out of all his UFC fights he has mention "Submission" for his prediction, but for this fight, he mention it two times this week

Back