I see Conor winning by submission

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm in an Irish WhatsApp group ,and some people say that John Kavanagh (first Irish bjj black belt) is holding Conor's black belt for his first submission win in the cage.

Conor have been promoted to Brown Belt in the cage just after he won against Poirier. In 2014. That's 6 years ago. Conor has been the longest Brown belt ever. Conor is for sur a black belt bjj level , rolling daily and taping black belt guys in the gym.
When Conor first enter the UFC ,he said his goal is to have 25 millions, UFC belts and BJJ black belt.

Conor has said during media day this week "Maybe a submission" but nobody noticed that.

That's one of his goal and I got the feeling he gonna hurt Cowboy real Bad, mount him pass his guard and go for the sub.

Mark m'y words.

Last edited:
No.
If he does- work

I'm sure he has decent submission skills, but taking this fight to the ground would obviously not be in his favor at all. He will do everything he can to keep his fight standing.

tenor.gif

I'm in an Irish WhatsApp group ,and some people say that John Kavanagh (first Irish bjj black belt) is holding Conor's black belt for his first submission win in the cage.

Conor have been promoted to Brown Belt in the cage just after he won against Poirier. In 2014. That's 6 years ago. Conor has been the longest Brown belt ever. Conor is for sur a black belt bjj level , rolling daily and taping black belt guys in the gym.
When Conor first enter the UFC ,he said his goal is to have 25 millions, UFC belts and BJJ black belt.

Conor has said during media day this week "Maybe a submission" but nobody has notice that.

That's one of his goal and I got the feeling he gonna hurt Cowboy real Bad, mount him pass his guard and go for the sub.

Mark m'y words.
I hope that bum trainer holding black belt for cardio too to give Conor after he finally do some running training's

Imagine if Conor’s plan was to take Cerrone down and win by submission to show that he’s ready for Khabib. Pretty sure it wouldn’t work out for him.

I don't see that happening, but I've been surprised before.

Imagine if Conor’s plan was to take Cerrone down and win by submission to show that he’s ready for Khabib. Pretty sure it wouldn’t work out for him.

I don't see Conor taking Cerrone down looking for the sub, but I definitly see Conor knocking Cowboy down, then mount and look for the sub finish

If Conor wins by submission it is confirmed the fight was a work.

No.

You're about the 30th person to make this thread.

I get it. The idea is to make a preposterous prediction and in the incredibly unlikely chance that it actually happens, you get to look like either a prediction savant or someone with inside sources.

When it doesn't happen, your thread will fade into obscurity, and if you're lucky, no one will call out this sheer level of idiocy.

Ahh the Mike Perry strategy

take down an extremely dangerous bjj guy

good idea

I don't see Conor taking Cerrone down for the sub, but I definitly see Conor knocking Cowboy down, then mount and look for the sub.
Remember, it's
He will only follow him down if Cerrone is half unconscious or turtled.

Ahh the Mike Perry strategy

take down an extremely dangerous bjj guy

good idea

Mike Perry is a BJJ blue belt.
Conor is a black belt level.

Conor's grappling is very good, it's just that he doesnt use it because his striking is fantastic

Conor is 1-4 with submissions, Cowboy is 17-1. Great prediction, Nostradamus.

Exactly you got my point
You think he’s going to the effort of trying to get a sub though from that position? I mean maybe if Cowboy is just completely done and his neck just happens to be there then maybe he might, but I’d be shocked to see Conor submit any elite fighter. His instincts are to smash you with ground and pound and he is desperate for a win.

Back