I See a Bad Night This Weekend for the Nog Brothers.

I think both Nogs will lose. I honestly don't want any of the four to lose.

Nog is my favorite fighter. I think he should've retired back in 07-08 (he had been DROPPED violently in 4 out of the fights). I have Struve as a solid favorite just because of Nog's deterioration. Having said that, I know Nog can put him away.... and if he does, I will be happy for a solid month or two.

As for Rogerio, I am also picking Shogun here. Lil Nog shows up once every seven years like the locusts, and in his last fight, he was CRUSHED. I also think he has probably deteriorated much more than Shogun has. I'd love to see a long fight, but, unfortunately, these vets are too old.

both lose. Shogun by decision, Struve by TKO in the second.

Shogun should take care of business against Lil Nog, but Struve's chin hasn't really looked that much better than Nog's, so I'll give Big Nog the benefit of the doubt here.

Big Nog subs Struve, Shogun KOs Lil Nog. Both are good wars with strong showings from Rogerio and Struve though.

Shogun just brings his A game too and it's enough to put Lil Nog out midway through round one, after escaping early trouble.

And Big Nog just outlasts Struve in a primarily boxing fight until it goes to the ground then subs him late in round two.

I just hope neither get seriously hurt. Seeing Big Nog fight worries me, hes 1 of my fav fighters and Im past hoping that he wins I just hope he doesnt get hurt badly.

Well said, my feelings exactly. Both guys have families that'd like to have em around in 10 years and not be arthritis ridden and spaced out... not to mention, both guys will live like kings when they retire.

Poor Nogs they are both killers back in their day

First of all I believe Little nog is nowhere near as shot as his brother. He might be fresher than rua. It wouldn't surprise me if he were to beat shogun, although i'd still consider him the underdog due to their styles. Big Nog got like the most winnable fight for him in the entire division. Struve might be just as shot as him, he didn't throw a shot vs Reem ffs.

lil Nog is beating Shogun
Struve is beating big Nog

I think lil nog can win his bout but big nog is done.

They can play switch a roo

Have big nog fight shogun and Lil nog fight struve

I lol'd for realz. Then got to thinking that Shogun would probably KO big nog and Struve would do even better against lil nog. And the Ronda is fighting egg nog.

No problems. Is fine.

I'm as big a Shogun fan as you'll see (5'4", 330), buy I'm worried about Shogun in this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back