I See a Bad Night This Weekend for the Nog Brothers.

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Shogun is on the way down, but I think he still has a bit more pep in his step and a lot more pop in his punch than Lil' Nog.

And Big Nog, he seems to be a walking KO factory these days, himself not others... which does not bode well for going out there against a new & improved young UberStruve.

The Nog Brothers are legendary, not just in MMA, but certainly in Brazil, and maybe they feed off that Rio energy enough to get the job done (see Big Nog/Schaub)... but I don't think so.

What do you guys think?

nogueirabrothers_sherdog.jpg

Voted both Nogs lose.

But Shogun vs lil Nog 2 is a total toss up, imo.

Not at all trying to fighter bash as I'm a huge fan of both, but how do you figure?

Shogun via TKO before the 3rd.

I just think it's a whoever lands first type of fight. Thinking if anyone does it though it'll be Shogun.

They can play switch a roo

Have big nog fight shogun and Lil nog fight struve

Gut feeling is that Struve KOs Big Nog and Lil Nog edges a DEC against Shogun

Hate to say it but I think both Nogs lose. Nog Lite has the better chance of beating Shogun but I don't think that will happen.

I just think it's a whoever lands first type of fight. Thinking if anyone does it though it'll be Shogun.

I know Shogun's P4P chin has been cracked, but let's be real here... This isn't anything even close to that kind of fight. Best case for us and Diet Nog is a UD for Rua.

Big Nog should be able to handle Struve but i doubt lil Nog wins against Shogun.

Shogun will be re-invented, he will run through Mini Nog like he ran through TeHuna,

Big Nog is gonna have his hand full with Struve

i got shogun to win and big nog to win

I got Diet Nog winiing by UD, and Big Nog losing by KO in the 1st.

Struve is never a shoe-in. It you can hit Struve, you can win. He lasted longer than expected in some fights (Hunt) but he's very beatable.

might be wrong, but I have to go with Big Nog will beat Struve, Lil Nog will lose to Shogun.

I think Rua training with Cordeiro and Struve with Bzn's is a good sign that we should expect the best from both.

As for the Nog bros, 39 is worrisome no matter how they trained, but I like Rogerio's chances better than Rodrigo as he seems to have decent enough boxing to keep Rua off his chin.

By all means, none of these fighters can be trusted to bet unless one has money just laying around.

I just hope nether get seriously hurt. Seeing Big Nog fight worries me, hes 1 of my fav fighters and Im past hoping that he wins I just hope he doesnt get hurt badly.

Back