I scored it for Cormier (SRS)

It was a close fight but the 4th won it clearly for JBJ. DC should keep his head up, if he could have 2 more solid rounds he could be champ.

I still think DC was landing better shots in the 2nd and 3rd and gave those rounds to him. The 5th was a nothing round with Jones controlling most of it apart from Cormier lifting him up for a moment. It was quite clear Cormier was gassed by the 4th and Jones took it from there

Cormier arguably won rounds 2 and 3. Jones easily took this decision.

Lol! More the half the in the US are not illegal. This is one of those dumb opinions people are free to have.

It was the combo of illegal, uneducated, and anti american middle easterners who will vote someone in office just because they know it will have a negative effect on the American system...

Cormier also won round 1. Jones was shit out there and leg kicked and cage hugged to a weak decision.

I thought DC took rds 2 and 3 and I thought 5 was pretty close to a draw. But just like in the Jones/Gus fight, I wanted Jones to lose but totally agree with him getting the decision win. In order to beat the reigning champ via decision your win has to be decisive imo. That's why even though I'm happy Lawler is the current WW champ I still think Hendricks should've been awarded the dec victory

I thought DC took rds 2 and 3 and I thought 5 was pretty close to a draw. But just like in the Jones/Gus fight, I wanted Jones to lose but totally agree with him getting the decision win. In order to beat the reigning champ via decision your win has to be decisive imo

Cormier clearly landed harder shots in round 1. Especially the uppercuts at the end. Jones won that round because Cormier tripped and so jones got sone hugging in. Weak decision.

It was the combo of illegal, uneducated, and anti american middle easterners who will vote someone in office just because they know it will have a negative effect on the American system...

If you believe illegal immigrants, and middle eastern voting individuals had any affect on the voting outcome you are a racist or this is the most retarded post on sherdog.
What is your definition of the American system?

DC landed the vast majority of the really heavy clean shots in this fight. Anyone that cant see that is delusional

7 years of MMA and boxing experience as well as a purple belt in bjj. I know a thing or two about mma bro

SHOULD know a thing or two. Your opening posts suggests that either you don't, or you have a powerful ability to ignore that knowledge for what you wish would have happened.

7 years of MMA and boxing experience as well as a purple belt in bjj. I know a thing or two about mma bro

My 201-0 street fighting record trumps all that and I say you're wrong in scoring it for DC

Back