I scored it for Cormier (SRS)

I gave him 2 and 5. 3 was close but went to Jones. 5 was close but went to DC from the slam

5 based on the Hendricks lawler criteria in that nobody did anything so the slam tipped the round

The greatest value of democratic freedom is that any delusional opinion should be respected!
Having said that JJ was dominant!

Hmmm that's not really it. You should respect every human's right to have an opinion, however you don't have to actually respect every stupid opinion they might have.

The one's giving DC the 5th based on a slam that did nothing represent everything that's wrong with the takedown based judgning. Jones landed the better strikes, and yes I'm counting the flurry at the end since it happened before the bell. DC's response came after the bell however.

Lol at people claiming dc won the 3rd. That's the round he himself said jones took over the fight and he couldn't come back from.

And the downside of democratic freedom is when delusional people are more then half the population.....Communism learned a long time ago you could never trust the general dumb public with such powers as voting..More then half the voters in America seem to be illegal, uneducated, and anti american...

Lol! More the half the in the US are not illegal. This is one of those dumb opinions people are free to have.

Even the teary eyed Bones haters are not suggesting that Cormier won. They're just desperately trying to concoct reasons to not give him credit.

I gave dc 12 and 3. They were real close and jones 4 and 5 decisively.

Cormier RDS 1,2,3.

Cormier won a close round 1, but since he is the challanger judges gave it to Jones, thus Jones 1,4,5

I gave Alexis Dufresne the nod. Come at me.

I can tell you who definitely didn't win. The fans. Terribly boring fight.

Well, I suppose it all depends on your definition of the word scored. Your definition is much different than most people who follow MMA...but like they say in AA, keep coming back.

DC clearly won round 2 only. We must eat crow and congratulate the champ.

rnds 1 & 4 bones
rnds 2 & 3 dc

round 5 bones but nothing impressive thanks to herb deans shitty reffing

Thats exactly how I have it, gripe against herb included.

Cormier slamming jon down in the 5th, while tired and sweaty proved that he should've done that shit early on.

I mean he tried, what only 2x before that? I dont expect jones to not stuff them all.

I'm sorry to hear about your mental deficiency.

Jones without any doubt won that fight 49-46.

Jones 1,3, 4 and 5.

Cormier 2.

Cormier did have him rocked at the end of the 5th. Oh wait that was Herb Dean.

First was close - Jones
2nd was cormier
3rd was Jones/Cormier
4th was Jones
5th was Jones

Closest score that cormier could have gotten would still be 48-47 Jones unless you -1 for the eyepoke then it's a draw.

Back