I say run this one back

I feel like Hall is still a fight away from this rematch. He should fight (and viciously KO) Weidman. After that, he could be thrown into any top mw match-up and it'd make sense.

Costa vs Cannonier, IMO. Both coming off loses, one vs the champ and the other vs the former champ. Seems like they are in very similar spots. It's also a very fun match up, IMO.
Cannonier broke his arm, so I think he will be out a while. After the literal raping Costa took, he should probably get back at it sooner rather than later

Cannonier broke his arm, so I think he will be out a while. After the literal raping Costa took, he should probably get back at it sooner rather than later

I don't know. He might need some counseling to get through the trauma of his raping, before he's fit to fight again.

Costa's chin saved him in the first fight, he was eating jabs like crazy. I say make this fight, why not? If not that then make Costa vs Brunson. We don't even know how Costa will look coming off that Izzy fight.

Rather see Till vs Costa. Let's get some new looks in there. Hall blew it and Costa has nothing to gain from that fight.

Hell no!!!!! Costa vs Rumble is the fight to make.

Costa let the people down with that absolute egg of a performance.

Styles make fights and if Hall can get his mental issues under control he could be a tough out for Izzy but I will not underestimate Izzy again.

Watched that fight back a lil while ago. Hall was very much in that fight, he was a lot more technical and was landing good shots. It's just everytime costa hit him it had a bigger effect, it was almost as if costa is a LHW.

Weidman-hall rematch isn’t a bad fight, even if hall may deserve a higher ranked fighter.

I think Costa vs. Brunson would be a good test. Loser fights hall?

Sherdog loves their fucking rematches lol .....

Seriously. This thread topic is perfectly benign. If you're interested, click and respond. If not, move along. I've found that only a certain type of person enters threads just to dismiss them as "useless", "reposts", "or next/end thread" (read: a loser)
Well sometimes the threads are awful and deserve to be called out .....I personally hate rematches of one sided fights

Back