I say run this one back

Thank you for agreeing, Hall vs Costa is not a fight to make ever again
Doesn't matter what I agree with here. You need to stop acting like a dick all the time. I don't get it. Ts is a good poster and if you don't like the thread don't read it. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but not right now hall vs till would be better to me.

I like the hall vs KG fight, great suggestion.

KG is definitely the better fighter but it'd be a good test to see where each fighter stands moving forward.

Doesn't matter what I agree with here. You need to stop acting like a dick all the time. I don't get it. Ts is a good poster and if you don't like the thread don't read it. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but not right now balls vs till would be better to me.
He is definitely not a good poster, he is very boring person lets say. Till vs Costa would be a great fight, i agree!

View attachment 811791

Momentum is something underrated in this game. Costa is coming off one of the most humiliating defeats in UFC championship history, while Hall is coming off a win vs the MW GOAT. Momentum is with Hall. Run it back.
Your image is not showing up. For me, anyway.

He is definitely not a good poster, he is very boring person lets say. Till vs Costa would be a great fight, i agree!
I don't know about great fight as till can be very boring point fighter at times, well most his UFC stint actually

Nah, run it back with Yoel, first fight was amazing, controversial result, and mini-beef again after the Izzy vs Yoel fight.

Costa vs Cannonier, IMO. Both coming off loses, one vs the champ and the other vs the former champ. Seems like they are in very similar spots. It's also a very fun match up, IMO.

Costa vs "fat WW".... watch the bandwagon cease to exist when Gastelum beats him.

Cannonier vs till/joker winner.

Whittaker vs Costa/Gastelum winner

Hall was doing good in that fight before he got tko’d lol.

This is all you say. Every thread is useless to you. Stop clicking on them and posting in them then.
Seriously. This thread topic is perfectly benign. If you're interested, click and respond. If not, move along. I've found that only a certain type of person enters threads just to dismiss them as "useless", "reposts", "or next/end thread" (read: a loser)

View attachment 811791

Momentum is something underrated in this game. Costa is coming off one of the most humiliating defeats in UFC championship history, while Hall is coming off a win vs the MW GOAT. Momentum is with Hall. Run it back.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Costa vs Gastelum or Costa vs Whittaker

Back