I saw Kayla fighting today for the first time in Live

Lol, you think Budd is some young up-and-comer? Kayla isn't get wrestlefucked by Budd, the decision machine. Cyborg smashed her and Kayla would too. Kayla almost literally went through the motions last night for whatever reason.
Went through the motions??? She mauled the girl and got a second round finish.

Went through the motions??? She mauled the girl and got a second round finish.

If you've watched Harrison before, yes. Those ground punches overall didn't look her best. My opinion is she could have gotten her out much quicker.

If you've watched Harrison before, yes. Those ground punches overall didn't look her best. My opinion is she could have gotten her out much quicker.
It was championship match of the tournament. Her opponent knew how to regain guard. She went full 5 rounds before last year in the finals. Her opponent isn't a complete novice. She is one of those chicks that was top prospect. She has 16 fights total including amateurs with wins against named UFC fighters.

It was championship match of the tournament. Her opponent knew how to regain guard. She went full 5 rounds before last year in the finals. Her opponent isn't a complete novice. She is one of those chicks that was top prospect. She has 16 fights total including amateurs with wins against named UFC fighters.
Yeah her record and the fact she had to fight Kayla Harrison is deceiving. She's actually quite competent and would not be out of place in UFC or Bellator.

She’s like a Roided Ronda Rousey with worse striking. Does she train boxing with Edmond?

People doxxing themselves on the internet is something I will never understand if that's actually you
Whoa! I think it was really him! The post is no longer accessible.
But if we undergo hypnosis, we can probably recover his face from the subconscious.

she just received 1 million from PFL why would she leave?

Back