I saw Kayla fighting today for the first time in Live

Kayla is Nicole Bass 2.0

nicole-bass.png

if she comes to ufc she loses to nunes, if she stays she loses to julia budd, sun is setting on kayla

Let her take the backdoor through the minors. If she can beat Cyborg then sign her to fight Amanda. At this point she is a bloated can crusher with potential.

the only interesting fight out there for her period is cyborg. finally someone the same size and athletic build like cybrog who can force her into a fight where she has to use all technique to win. cybrog like kayla built their records off fighting smaller less athletic fighters. their style is based on being bigger and stronger.

ronda coming up was beating some girls who were bigger and more athletic. a lot of crap talent but its not as bad as what we have seen with cyborg and kayla. why are they the only two who look the way they do? what does the judo womens division look like at 155. are there many female athletes who are this big athletic muscular and powerful ? like how rare are women like kayla and cyborg? are they basically the brock lesnars of womens divisions? or does the sport just need more time for these women to work their way over.
for cyborg due to her failed drug test i was always of the impression she is only the way she is and only fights the way she does due to past ped abuse and the lasting effects but maybe she always looked the way she does. .
kayla on the other hand i would believe if she was naturally just the way she is but it seems like an oddity. like shes the only one. . so what does that make her? there wont be anyone to really compete with her. she can cut to 145 and fight inflated batamweights but really the only fight is cyborg. these two belong in the cage together.

the only interesting fight out there for her period is cyborg. finally someone the same size and athletic build like cybrog who can force her into a fight where she has to use all technique to win. cybrog like kayla built their records off fighting smaller less athletic fighters. their style is based on being bigger and stronger.

ronda coming up was beating some girls who were bigger and more athletic. a lot of crap talent but its not as bad as what we have seen with cyborg and kayla. why are they the only two who look the way they do? what does the judo womens division look like at 155. are there many female athletes who are this big athletic muscular and powerful ? like how rare are women like kayla and cyborg? are they basically the brock lesnars of womens divisions? or does the sport just need more time for these women to work their way over.
for cyborg due to her failed drug test i was always of the impression she is only the way she is and only fights the way she does due to past ped abuse and the lasting effects but maybe she always looked the way she does. .
kayla on the other hand i would believe if she was naturally just the way she is but it seems like an oddity. like shes the only one. . so what does that make her? there wont be anyone to really compete with her. she can cut to 145 and fight inflated batamweights but really the only fight is cyborg. these two belong in the cage together.
images

images

images

3AeY.gif

I agree Cyborg and Kayla are cowards who fight with smaller women, one ran away from the UFC because of Amanda the other doesn't have the courage to go to the UFC because of Amanda.

it's like playing MMORPG and having a lvl 50 character and going after lvl 5 noobs to kill in PVP.

images

images

images

3AeY.gif

I agree Cyborg and Kayla are cowards who fight with smaller women, one ran away from the UFC because of Amanda the other doesn't have the courage to go to the UFC because of Amanda.

it's like playing MMORPG and having a lvl 50 character and going after lvl 5 noobs to kill in PVP.

yeah it certainty comes across that way doesn't it. cyborgs whole over dramatization of the weight cutting was hilarious to me too. the perfect match to make is cyborg vs kayla. lets see what these girls are really made out of.

I just looked at her highlights and she has good ground and pound and grapple but not sure how that would pan out in the UFC. My guess is is top 5 though...I could see her reaching top 5 at 145 but Nunes would be too much imo.

She still has lots of work to do but she's progressing fine. Her striking obviously isn't a weapon but it has improved and she uses it well enough to get the fight where she wants it.

She needs a significant step up in competition now.
Never gonna happen when you're fighting in PFL at women's 155.

if she comes to ufc she loses to nunes, if she stays she loses to julia budd, sun is setting on kayla

Lol, you think Budd is some young up-and-comer? Kayla isn't get wrestlefucked by Budd, the decision machine. Cyborg smashed her and Kayla would too. Kayla almost literally went through the motions last night for whatever reason.

People hate on Dana's criticism but even going off size alone her opponents stand no chance. Everyone she fights could make BW but are fighting at 155 where she cuts to that and is shredded. If I were here I'd keep myself there too
She has said before she is not a fan of weight cutting. Do you think she cuts weight? How much?

Back