I respect how TJ handled this.

he doesn't deserve the respect of the entire sport and the fans he disrespected by deliberately cheating

Sorry, nope. He gave up the title willingly pretending it was some accident but he was doing "the right thing for the division" by letting them move on while he took his suspension for accidental misuse and tried to figure out what happened. Turns out he failed for something he had to have willingly taken, that coincidentally specifically benefits his exact style of fighting, and knew was getting suspended for 2 years and would be stripped. He gave up the title to avoid getting stripped, just like Cormier recently did.

He tried to get out ahead of the story, and now just looks like an even bigger snake.

This was my thought as well. By the way TS worded this thread and how some people responded, it seemed like TJ came out and admitted/accepted his mistakes.

EDIT: I saw his statement on front page now. IDK what to make of it. Made me feel bad for him, but IDK if I fully buy it.

Last edited:
Buncha saps. He was totally busted what else could he have done? If he was the honorable type he would have given Henry his due. GTFO

I urge anyone who respects TJ after his "honest" apology to go outside and commit suicide. That's a solid method for achieving evolution.

In essence all of you believe he is a cheater but not a liar. That's some logic right there.

Last edited:
"hehe im sorry i got caught FINALLY"

nah dont respect him still...

Agreed.

Arod is a cheating pos who wound up with jLo. Sometimes it pays to lie I guess.

all ped cheaters show it pays off. notice how robinson cano didnt have to give back the 250 million he got.

arod made at least 750 million he not made at all he was suspended and lost 25 million only.

Cheating is obviously bad. But lots of people do it, the temptation is and rewards are great. That's not to say he should get off without punishment. But how should people handle it when they are caught. Most deny they did something. Must have been in some pill they were taking, some food they were eating, or they have no idea. They either say they should have been more careful, or it was contaminated. Anything to not admit guilt. Because if you admit your are guilty you are crucified. In the court of law people who admit guilt are show remorse are given lower sentences because that is key to them not reoffending, and it gives an incentive to people to own up to what they do.
TJ didn't pretend innocence or ignorance. He took, without complaint the heaviest sentence a first time offender could get or 2 years. He took all the blame on himself. It's a hard thing to do and I respect him for it. It's not the same as being clean, but a ton of UFC fighters have failed a test and I can still like them as fighters and as people, and I will definitely look forward to TJ's return.

tj only sorry he got caught not that he cheated.

no. he deserves zero respect.

He isn't owning it because hes so respectable and sincerely sorry.

hes owning it because

1) he literally has no choice. its undeniable. its an injectable PED that requires close supervision and intent. he cant just blame it on a dick pill

and

2) if he did try to deny it or fight it, USADA would have likely slapt him with even more years on his suspension and hes smart enough to know that

Yeah like everyone else has said.

You caught me, I am cheater... here's my belt. It is admirable.

I dont think Barao or Cody were clean at all either. Do what you gotta do to win
But it wasnt like that, at first he played it like it was some error...something they could work...it wasnt.

Yeah he was quick to relinquish his title which is the right thing to do. Owned up to cheating. I guess that’s all you can ask for from these guys that get caught cheating. At least face it like a man.

Still not worthy of respect tho. He still fucked up

Last edited:
Fukk TJ I only respect the hustlers that get it done without getting caught. Posting table full supps.

He definitely did the right thing making his statement. It will help him out in the long run..

Cheating is obviously bad. But lots of people do it, the temptation is and rewards are great. That's not to say he should get off without punishment. But how should people handle it when they are caught. Most deny they did something. Must have been in some pill they were taking, some food they were eating, or they have no idea. They either say they should have been more careful, or it was contaminated. Anything to not admit guilt. Because if you admit your are guilty you are crucified. In the court of law people who admit guilt are show remorse are given lower sentences because that is key to them not reoffending, and it gives an incentive to people to own up to what they do.
TJ didn't pretend innocence or ignorance. He took, without complaint the heaviest sentence a first time offender could get or 2 years. He took all the blame on himself. It's a hard thing to do and I respect him for it. It's not the same as being clean, but a ton of UFC fighters have failed a test and I can still like them as fighters and as people, and I will definitely look forward to TJ's return.
Be pretty fucking hard to argue contamination for an EPO violation. He's got no outs, I don't praise him for this.

He got caught red handed for something impossible to accidentally ingest. He has no choice.
True but if Jon got caught with EPO in his system he'd cry and say "I dont know how it go there, God is with me" and then pretend to pray.

Hell no, he said he and his team are trying to find out what happened, he didn't admit to anything.
There is no need to respect someone who cheated and is still trying to get out of it, by trying to find out what happened.
He cheats, wins, becomes champ and a millionaire, gets caught and doesn't admit to anything.
What kind of idiot loser respects that ?

Don't you have to inject it? I thought I heard that somewhere. If that's the case there would be no other way to take this situation. You couldn't play dumb.

We're talking extremely minor fat loss if any...you could get more fat loss by cutting 100 calories per day...it's used for cardio increases...that is it...nothing that article you quote tells me in any different...."some studies" meaning, it's very inconsistent and minor...I've been around long enough to know what "some studies" mean.
I don't know if you know this, but by increasing your cardio output you have also increased your ability to burn fat by burning more calories, so no, cutting a 100 calories a day is not likely at all to result in the same calorie expenditure as someone with the ability to increase cardiovascular perfornance/output when taking EPO. It would help a great deal in fat loss.

You sound like a Jones fan who argued picograms have no performance enhancing properties as if picograms of metabolites were the offending initial dose. You can be sure as fuck that t-bol was performing enhancing or he wouldn't have fycking taken it.

We're talking extremely minor fat loss if any...you could get more fat loss by cutting 100 calories per day...it's used for cardio increases...that is it...nothing that article you quote tells me in any different...."some studies" meaning, it's very inconsistent and minor...I've been around long enough to know what "some studies" mean.

Lol ok bro I’m just saying it’s possible he used it to help get the weight down before cutting.

Back