I remember when Will Brooks was supposed to “take over” the UFC…

That setup on the kick that rocked Pitbull was gorgeous. Kid really has elite talent. Anyone who can't see that doesn't understand what they're watching. He'd do extremely well in any organization.

His ass needs to leave Belloltor soon. He's a fight or two away from clearing that place out. The tournament helped expedite it.

He's good but the depth and talent of the ufc fw division is another animal. He could make a splash but right now I think he gets beat by Volk and max, pretty easily as well.

That setup on the kick that rocked Pitbull was gorgeous. Kid really has elite talent. Anyone who can't see that doesn't understand what they're watching. He'd do extremely well in any organization.

The kid is real good but I would be disingenuous to say that he can't prove how good he is without heading across the way into the UFC. I don't day that trying to hate on Belloltor. It serves its purpose but he's a couple fights away from outgrowing that place.

He got some great money tonight. Now it's time to chase greatness.

They also pretend UFC fighters who go on to dominate Bellator never fought in the UFC, those are "Bellator guys"

Haha. This is so true.

'Gegard, Rumble, Bader, etc. are all Bellator talent and will smash the UFC. All Bellator guys.'

They're jokes. All three was in the UFC. Bader and Rumble literally started their careers there.

Bellator shills are retards. Unless they're being paid to post, then they're still retards.

Both events were good tonight. Want to se AJ in the UFC now though.

I think AJ McKee is an elite FW and I think there aren't any guys in the UFC ranked lower than 15 who would ruin him. I'd love to see how he'd do int he UFC, but it's easy to see he'd be top five at least.

Bryce Mitchell, Lerone Murphy, Gavin Tucker, Dawodu, Sodiq, Fili, Billy Q, Etc all outside the Top 15 who would give him fits. He could very well lose to any of those guys.

His ass needs to leave Belloltor soon. He's a fight or two away from clearing that place out. The tournament helped expedite it.
He just destroyed the best opponent to be given in Bellator, and apparently Dana White owes him lunch, so...who knows?

The UFC has done a great job brainwashing people about their superior fighters. They literally salivate at the thought of taking elite talent from other orgs.

He’s definitely the best guy outside the UFC hands down. He would starch someone like the Korean zombie or kattar.

Him vs yair is the fight to make

Starch someone like Korean Zombie but Yair is the fight to make?

You do remember Korean Zombie smashing Yair for 5 rounds straight until the last 5 seconds?

The UFC has done a great job brainwashing people about their superior fighters. They literally salivate at the thought of taking elite talent from other orgs.

Think of other organizations like the minors. Great players get called up and then become greats, legends or fail.

Starch someone like Korean Zombie but Yair is the fight to make?

You do remember Korean Zombie smashing Yair for 5 rounds straight until the last 5 seconds?
There is this thing called improvement and deterioration. Zombie has been around a long time and that was 3 years ago.
Zombie also literally got ktfo.
And zombie just got fucking smashed by Ortega, that’s not good for your future in a guy who has already been in a ton of wars.

Yair was also scheduled to fight Max till Max got injured and AJ is definitely an easier fight than Max.

If you don’t think Yair would be a big favorite against Zombie then idk what to tell you bro.

Join date checks out

do you also remember when those non ufc bums from pride, strikeforce, wec, ksw and even WWE (hahahha brock) came over and took all the ufc belts?

Lol please stop with this AJ McKee nonsense, the dude is supposed to be the next UFC FW/LW GOAT beating two bloated 135’ers.

Get this poor mans Will Brooks outta here…Never change Sherdog

<36>
I need to know if he's faced a good wrestler. I think he's being build correctly unlike will brooks. I think he has great potential. Should fight one more year in bellator then go to UFC.

Literally everyone after his two piece win over Chandler.
Yeah thats why he got Pearson in his debut and guys like Eddie and Chandler got top 5 guys. If everyone thought he was going to be a world beater he probably wouldve at least got a top 15 guy for his debut.

AJ can come right into the UFC and beat most of the top 10, and at the very least find a comfy spot in the top 5.

Right now I think he can beat Zombie soundly, same thing with Ortega as well.

I've watched him since the beginning and he's legit, he really is a true well rounded martial artist. His skillset is unlike anyone we've ever seen at the weight class, and he's just entering his prime years. The questions are, how long can he continue to make this weight? Can he continue to show discipline in the striking realm? He's had a tendency to get sloppy and leave himself open at times, but in his latest demolition of Pitbull, he looked fantastic and utilized his fight advantages beautifully.

He can finish the fight from anywhere, he has great physical gifts and tools, he has KO power, good speed, solid technique, and is very mentally tough, knows how to rally and maintain composure, very good offensive grappling combined with great defensive grappling. Great support system and guidance, the sky is the limit.

Guys who I think pose problems for him: Volk, Max, Kattar, Emmett, and potentially Giga if he wins this next fight and shows good development. But posing a problem doesn't mean your favored. He's too good in too many areas.

Experienced strikers with size and range may be able to exploit AJ's impatience and recklessness at times, but by all accounts he's closing those holes in his game.

Last edited:
There is this thing called improvement and deterioration. Zombie has been around a long time and that was 3 years ago.
Zombie also literally got ktfo.
And zombie just got fucking smashed by Ortega, that’s not good for your future in a guy who has already been in a ton of wars.

Yair was also scheduled to fight Max till Max got injured and AJ is definitely an easier fight than Max.

If you don’t think Yair would be a big favorite against Zombie then idk what to tell you bro.

Are you trolling, bro?

Zombie will smash Yair on the feet and ground again. 5 seconds left in a 5 round fight to get a KO he was getting destroyed everywhere doesn't say he'll be a big favourite in a rematch.

Yair has fought just twice since that fight. Fighting Jeremy Stephens in both of them. The first fight lasted a whopping 15 seconds.

So since that he fought Zombie, he's had octagon time of 3 minutes and 15 seconds - in 4 years.

Zombie has had 4 fights since then, only losing one of them. Plenty more training, less injuries and lots more cage time. To say Zombie will be an underdog is ridiculous.

Back