I remember when people said there was no way that Conor beats Nate in a decision

I think Khabib has a suspect gas tank as well

People acting like Khabib is some cardio machine

I think he has really been working on his cardio, it showed against Raging Al, he put a beating down for 5 rounds.

I remember when people said Conor was the best fighter in the UFC, GOAT contender etc... and then Nate choked him out. And in their second fight despite all the "adjustments" and training Conor made, they fought a pretty close fight.

It wasn't a split decision it was a majority decision

source.gif

because nobody thought he's spend 5 rounds running away and kicking nate's legs...
I'm not going to say he spent all five rounds running, but yeah, no Conor fans were saying before the fight started that the key to Conor winning would be taking a breather for long stretches of the later rounds.

I mean, he barely won a split decision. and he resorted to the Condit special to eek out the round he needed, jab and run away. No it was not "resetting the position" it was full on turn your back and jog away to burn the clock.
It was a majority decision. Do you know what that means as far as judging? Not to be a dick, but look it up. Not a single judge thought Nate won that fight

"If it goes 5 rounds its over"
"Theres just no way"
"Conor needs it done in 2"

Now we have people saying the same about Khabib.

I remember people saying there is no way Nate can take the left again.

With thousands of users on Sherdog we are bound to have some idiotic claims. Take Conor beating Mayweather as a good example.

Back