I remember how last year I said Stipe should fight Overeem

If you're putting someone against someone else so they can get a win, chances are they are going to lose.

Miocic was supposed to be the next big thing and was going to crush Stefan Struve, then he got embarrassed. Then Roy Nelson was supposed to be on his way to a title shot and was given Miocic, and lost. Now Miocic, the same guy who got embarassed by Struve is suppose to KO Overeem which means Overeem will add another victim to his highlight and Miocic will rematch Struve to get him back on track, lose again,, then Struve is leapfrogging ahead of everyone else to fight the winner of Cain/JDS 9.

Just cancel the HW division. Have JDS and Cain fight until they retire.

embarrassed? did you watch the fight? stipe handled himself pretty good against a more experienced top 10 guy.

Don't remember anything weird in the Struve fight. He won the first and then got his ass kicked literally up and down and around the octagon.

I'd probably take Stipe in the Overeem fight. Good hands and a decent amount of heart.

He did a good job of making struve look foolish before he stuck his chin out and tried to go blow for blow.

Actually he should've been more aggressive. Struve's losses have been when he gets bumrushed with strikes, as he doesn't defend well at all.

He did a good job of making struve look foolish before he stuck his chin out and tried to go blow for blow.
I'm sure he cried himself to sleep after outclassing a top 10 fighter who beat Struve easily.

Bahahaha made him look foolish?? And I'm the person that hasn't watched the fight?

I'm not even trying to bag stipe I'm happy for the dude but TS didn't link a thread or a post with his prediction + overeem is fighting someone higher ranked than stipe anyway.

Even with everything thats happened with Overeem and Stipe over the last year or more, I still think Overeem knocks Stipe out cold.

Back