I regret not betting

I put $10 to win $20 regret not putting the $400 i had in my account

I was seriously contemplating picking stephen thompson to win via ko/to. Was going to risk 200 to win 879.50. I pussied out at the last minute.

I'm hating myself right now :(
I called the win too and had contemplating placing the bet but never got around to starting an account. I don't even know of a good site to place bets on. Anyone have any suggestions? I bet Holly against Ronda with a co-worker for $200 even and picked Wonderboy. I think it's time to take this to Cashville.

I feel the opposite, i think RDA is a lock. Im waiting for the late money to come in on mcgregor and increase the payout on RDA.
Same here Bubba. I'm definitely placing cash on RDA as soon as I see the highest odds in Conor's favor.

I did bet it. But I seen that marriage proposal guy who was a massive dog, took the bait and parlayed

I pussed out betting a bunch on Gus vs DC. I was glad I did even though it would've been a good bet. They even out.

I pussed out betting a bunch on Gus vs DC. I was glad I did even though it would've been a good bet. They even out.
Im unlucky in betting. I had gus vs jones, hendricks vs gsp and condit vs lawler. Got screwed in every decision i thought. So bet the opposite of whati lije i guess.

That's generally the sentiment when one forsakes a bet that ended up going the way they had hoped.

Conor doesn't KO everyone in 1 round just because he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds.

It took him 2 rounds to KO Siver and a 2 week Mendes.
If Conor doesn't win in this first round I doing think he's going to win

In the poll thread "wonderboy vs. Hendricks" I picked Thompson was going to win in the second round via TKO/KO.

Had no idea he was that big of an underdog until I opened this thread.

I steered clear of bettng on this card because I couldn't gauge it. I'm glad I did. I would have lost.

Thought Hendricks at -250 or -300 tops.

Not sure where the over -800 comes from.

Back