I recently had Arthroscopic A.C. joint decompression done as well as triceps tendon surgery

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So 4 weeks ago i had an AC joint decompression on R shoulder as well i had 2 nasty bone spurs removed on my R elbow. Both were supposed to be done arthroscopicaly but my tricep tendon was in the way so he had to detach my tricep tendon to remove spur then reattach the tendon. it then became open surgery on the elbow

one month in and my shoulder is coming along nicely but my elbow is not. not even a little bit. elbow wound is healing very slowly and am on antibiotics at the moment.

Just curious if anyone has had these types or surgeries before and any insight u can tell me is much appreciated

Quads tendon reattached took like 5 months before could start training again

Hope you have a good fast recovery.

I don't have any experience with the such, but I KNOW I have some spurs in my right shoulder( Under acromion) and I constantly have to do rehab stuff to keep it feeling good. Had to train myself to sleep on my left side or my back, which is hard as fuck. Wondering if it will progress to something like your situation.

REHAB REHAB REHAB. The shoulder is a mother fucker and you have to baby it imo.

Hope you have a good fast recovery.

I don't have any experience with the such, but I KNOW I have some spurs in my right shoulder( Under acromion) and I constantly have to do rehab stuff to keep it feeling good. Had to train myself to sleep on my left side or my back, which is hard as fuck. Wondering if it will progress to something like your situation.

REHAB REHAB REHAB. The shoulder is a mother fucker and you have to baby it imo.
I hear ya.
And my shoulder is coming along really really good. every day gets better.
physiotherapist says i could start with some resistance training (rubber bands type) but bc of my elbow i have to wait.
it is what it is. just sucks bc my life revolves around the gym
leg day, day after day....

Back