I really want to feel sorry for Ronda

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really do. But then I think of how this place and the entire internet would be if she won last night.

When all the white knights showed up again on sherdog this week being as annoying as ever, I realised that we are justified. Don't forget that.

I'm a fan of Rousey and I don't feel that sorry for her. She won a lot of money for a performance that lasted less than a minute. For a time she was the best in the world at something and she capitalised on it successfully. Now that she no longer is, she's in a great position to move onto other things. Those of us who appreciate women's MMA and those who compete in it owe her a debt of gratitude for putting it on the map in a big way and I'm glad she could reap the rewards. I'm sure she would have preferred her fighting career had ended on a more successful note but on the whole, she succeeded in a way that very few fighters do.

I'm not her biggest fan but I did feel badly for her. Seeing how the last kiss made her feel and know win she would probably have to go through that again. I feel for her.
I think she should get to out of MMA though
INdont like seeing anyone get embarrassed like that

I'm a fan of Rousey and I don't feel that sorry for her. She won a lot of money for a performance that lasted less than a minute. For a time she was the best in the world at something and she capitalised on it successfully. Now that she no longer is, she's in a great position to move onto other things. Those of us who appreciate women's MMA and those who compete in it owe her a debt of gratitude for putting it on the map in a big way and I'm glad she could reap the rewards. I'm sure she would have preferred her fighting career had ended on a more successful note but on the whole, she succeeded in a way that very few fighters do.

Yes this is the case for every other great fighter's downfall. But with Ronda it's just too intense, it all got so ugly because of all the bad karma she built up.

No one cares about your feels TS [no offense]

why? she made 3 mils in 48 secs, prolly will retire rich better than 99% of the all the scrubs on sherdog maybe the rest of the world

No idea who that is so I googled and there's like 20 different Latoya Johnsons and they all look like do nothing basic bitches [no offense]

I'm starting to think that when you say no offense, you actually do intend to offend me.

why? she made 3 mils in 48 secs, prolly will retire rich better than 99% of the all the scrubs on sherdog maybe the rest of the world

lol if you think 1% of Shertards are multi-millionaires

I feel like she has a legitimate mental illness so a part of me does feel bad for her.

She was so much more likable and happy before the UFC, and fame. Be careful for what you wish for.

No idea who that is so I googled and there's like 20 different Latoya Johnsons and pretty much all of them look like do nothing basic bitches [no offense]
Just curious but were the majority of your search results for LJ a certain race? o_O

15727362_10211917667405169_8600084933759253999_n.jpg

I'm looking forward to the fading away of all the minimum wage virgins talking about the money she made. They forget that she had tons of money before yet she nibbled on the end of a .380 for about 9 months after Holly kicked her head out of the arena.

Back