I really hope Ronda is alright

She looked broken the second she got tagged. Deer in the headlights stuff. She's finished, the game has passed her by. The Holm loss was poetic justice, this was just sad.

If she's too weak to work thru her setbacks, then she doesn't deserve to be where she's at. And my opinion is that she's been gifted more rewards than she's really earned up to this point. And her downfall is that she started to believe her own hype.

She would be a perfect fit for the hills have eyes 3 movie!

All jokes aside I hope she retires and finds a new hobby like WWE. I'm sure Vince McMahon is on the phone trying to get her on wrestlemania next year.
Is Vince still interested. Ronda is horrible on the mic and she was just destroyed in horrendous fashion (again).

Also she disappeared for a year except to cry on Ellen. Is Vince going to sign Ronda to get Ellen's viewers?

It has to be hard after being exposed as a fraud.

I don't want her to hurt herself. That is about it though.

She brought all this on herself. I was excited when I heard about her when they started the division. Then I watched TUF and saw how cunty she was. She was a sore winner after beating Meisha. Then I read how she acted that way on the judo circuit. Then she continued being a bad sport. "Don't cry." Weigh in/not touching gloves with Holly. Can beat up Cain, Mayweather, etc. Beats up guys at movie theaters. Domestic abuse against a boyfriend.

She is a vile, disgusting person. I don't understand how she even has one fan.
I never heard the judo circuit stuff.

One point in Ronda's favor. There's no way in hell that the famous movie theater story is true. Ronda's not beating up one dude, let alone two.

She got her 15 minutes of fame and got rich by being in the right place at the right time: being the only woman with any combat training in a brand new WMMA world. Once some skilled people showed up in that world she was toast.

Now she can go away.

I think she'll be fine. At the end of the day she still has a lot of money in the pocket and a lot of possibilities in life. She can start her own business or continue her acting career for example

She can also participate in "Dancing with the stars" because she clearly has some slick dance moves in her arsenal
667.gif

I never heard the judo circuit stuff.

One point in Ronda's favor. There's no way in hell that the famous movie theater story is true. Ronda's not beating up one dude, let alone two.

She got her 15 minutes of fame and got rich by being in the right place at the right time: being the only woman with any combat training in a brand new WMMA world. Once some skilled people showed up in that world she was toast.

Now she can go away.
The other revelation from judo players was that she stinks.

She needs to get herself with a legit boxing coach. Someone not afraid to hurt her feelings and tell her, her stand up atm is dog shit.

She can also participate in "Dancing with the stars" because she clearly has some slick dance moves in her arsenal
667.gif
Jesus what a beating. The great Ronda Rousey. I wonder what newbies seeing her for the first time were thinking. "This amateur was some great champion?"

It has to be hard after being exposed as a fraud.

I don't want her to hurt herself. That is about it though.

She brought all this on herself. I was excited when I heard about her when they started the division. Then I watched TUF and saw how cunty she was. She was a sore winner after beating Meisha. Then I read how she acted that way on the judo circuit. Then she continued being a bad sport. "Don't cry." Weigh in/not touching gloves with Holly. Can beat up Cain, Mayweather, etc. Beats up guys at movie theaters. Domestic abuse against a boyfriend.

She is a vile, disgusting person. I don't understand how she even has one fan.
I agree

I don't understand how Conor has any fans either. He's pretty much the male Ronda Rousey. A terrible human being

A multimillionaire celebrity offing herself because she lost a fight

Who cares what she does, it's not our problem. And no, she doesn't have the tools; she's just not as good as she thought she was. She just looked good fighting betches

Back