I really hope Bethe wins, don't you?

I think she deserves the win for several reasons. I like how Bethe says that she likes to fight hard opposition because then it makes a win more special. I do like Ronda too, despite her being arrogrant, but Ronda has gotten all the spotlight and attention in that division aside from Miesha getting a little, and I want more fighters to get some of that spotlight. I like to see the fickle nature of people exposed too. I remember when Gina Carano was a big deal, and everyone loved her and women's MMA, then Cyborg beat her. Then no one cared about women's MMA anymore because Cyborg isn't hot until Ronda appeared. I wonder if that same thing would happen here if Ronda lost.

I want it to be competitive obviously. But it may as well be Megan Olivi in there with rousey, this girl is so slow and labored shes gona get ragdolled all fight.

Bethe Correia is arguably the least likeable woman on the roster, so no.

I don't think she has a shot at that title either.

MAGANA_ANGELA_AD.png

I hope the best fighter on the night wins.

No...She does seem like a good girl though. I know she talked shit, but that is normal. She seems like a genuinely good person from watching the Embeddeds.

So is the Crom you pray to the one from the Conan movie? If so that makes you a dopey fan boy. If the Crom you pray to is the pre Cristian God of Ireland, he was thought to be a fertility god, so what are you looking for here. Rousy in 2, Bethe leaves with an elbow joint that travels 270 degrees.

yes i do, want to see ronda lose at some point

but unfortunately i dont think beth will be the one i think it will be done in the 1st round but if beth can make it past the first round w/o ronda letting her it would be a win for her

i hope i see some sort of cat fight here not like the last 3 of rondas fights

That's one of the reasons. I also like for underdogs to win, and I think Bethe's life would improve with a win more than Ronda's would. Ronda already has enough money that even more money won't improve her happiness.

Yeah but MMA isn't about redistribution of wealth.

It's about bloodsport and pleasing JBG.

I only give Bethe a 5% chance of winning this fight, but I would be glad if she pulled it off.

I saw ronda fight in those early strike force days and I am totally opposite of TS on this.

Ronda is a girl who woke up one day and decided to change her life and through work, skill, courage and some luck she's done that. I hope she finishes her career undefeated

The first time I saw Ronda Rousey fight was in StrikeForce Challengers series. I liked her, but she struck me as being a little arrogant then, and as I've watched her achieve more and more success I've seen that arrogance grow. It's funny to me that Rousey said that Bethe is the one who needs to be humbled, in fact, I think it's Rousey who needs to be.

Bethe has an uphill battle in front of her, but perhaps it's not quite as one sided as people think. To judge a fighter people look at their performances. When we saw how quickly Rousey handled Alexis Davis, we were all very impressed. When we saw Bethe Correia beat Shayna Bazler, everyone said that's not impressive because they think Bazler is a bad fighter, but Bazler has a win over Alexis Davis. Yes it's mma math, but it still makes one think.

Let us pray to the god Crom, please let the courageous underdog Bethe win. She deserves it more, Ronda Rousey is already rich, she's a millionaire. Let Bethe have some of that spotlight now and humble Rousey.

I will never go for a brazilian...but an American first. If your an American, your a trader..lol. Seriously, I will only support the U.S. first. If two fighters are from the U.S. then I will make a decision between the two.

I just do not see how an American can support a Brazilian because when they win they are nothing about the U.S., but, about their country and their pride. So how can one support that if they are not from that country. I know most Americans do no seem to care what country one is from, but, I do. When I watch the olympics, I go for the U.S.

I Hope ronda destroys this brazilian and keep the belt in U.S. soil. She is not perfect but who is. She is dealing with high levels of stress. It changes people. So I do not judge her. Just like I would not tell a soldier during a fire fight how to behave. The stress is so high that it messes with your head. Ronda is fine. She is a warrior and a destroyer. I hope she shuts this brazilian up, then I will wave my flag and say ...yes, I am proud to be an American.

I'd cheer for anyone over Ronda .....I admit I'm a hater .....people say she's a good role model but she swears like a sailor

Would be about as depressing as Mendes beating Conor few weeks ago. Only thing I would like about it would be Miesha getting a better chance at the belt.. And maybe the moment would feel big..
But good for Bethe if she pulls it off..

I'd cheer for anyone over Ronda .....I admit I'm a hater .....people say she's a good role model but she swears like a sailor

I give you props sir for at least admitting it openly.

After admitting an issue, the next step is usually treatment to overcome it. :icon_chee

Just think how much better you'd feel -- after Ronda wins -- if you were a fan instead of a hater.

Instead of being irked and angered every time she wins, you'd smile. That's lots of smiling cuz she wins a lot. It's never too late to jump on Ronda's war wagon.

Back