i rather have gegard vs izzy matchup

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i have no interest in seeing izzy vs jan.it would just hold up the division anyways too.

Izzy beats both handily. I think Moose will get decisioned but Jan will be finished, he doesnt have the gas.

Did anyone try to take Israel down like Mousasi might?

This match-up doesn't really interest me too much. A past his prime Machida being his biggest win isn't really a reason to get hyped up for an Izzy match really.

Maybe if Bellator and UFC want to duke heads and they want to do a champ vs champ match.

The guy just barely beat a ww and scraped past a 42 year old Lyoto Machida by the skin of his teeth. Hard pass.

Mousasi vs Izzy is a dream fight for me

i have no interest in seeing izzy vs jan.it would just hold up the division anyways too.
Israel vs. Jan is a very intriguing fight, a very big fight right now. Not as big as it should be but big.

And I'm sure we'd all love to see Izzy vs. Gegard as well but Gegard left the UFC for greener pastures. And by greener I'm talking money green.

If it makes you feel better, Israel would outstrike Gegard and everyone would say Gegard isn't in his prime even though he DEFINITELY IS RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
whittaker, gastelum and till were WWs so what. Lima was massive, just was as big as Mousasi in there
Till is huge. Gastelum and Whittaker had plenty of fights to grow into the division. Whittaker is huge as well. When was the last time Lima fought at 185?

Till is huge. Gastelum and Whittaker had plenty of fights to grow into the division. Whittaker is huge as well. When was the last time Lima fought at 185?
Lima looked bigger than all 3 of those guys vs Mousasi. Idk if you’re aware or not but bellator doesn’t have the strict testing as USADA;)

whittaker, gastelum and till were WWs so what. Lima was massive, just was as big as Mousasi in there
He's had two unimpressive performances against not exactly the greatest tests in the world in a row. That is my point. Lima is great, but beating him does not suggest that you also beat Izzy

Easy win for Izzy

Moose is 35 now, I've been hearing about how good he is since I started watching the sport back around 2009. He's good but he's never gonna be the p4p level talent that his fans hoped he would be

Too bad Mousasi doesn't want it. He wants to be the big fish in a small pond.

Moose has looked very beatable since leaving the UFC. He's playing the back 9 at this point and he either looked very bad vs Lima or Lima is really that good? I'd rather him hit the juice and fight Lovato if he ever comes back from that brain thing.

Mousasi has one of the best fight IQs all time so chances are he would actually stick to a ground game plan.

Back