I ran into Lesnar at the airport

Yeah but this one is extra shitty and has zero creativity
what's creative? I swear unless it's some Cohen brothers/Tarantino twist shit yall say it's shit, lame, done before, not creative yada yada yada...
I think calling something boring ain't creative, at least OP is trying.
OP is doing his best ok?!?! But for real, humor is subjective, and even simple shitposts are better than serious-but-shit threads.

Yeah, because people from your part of the world aren't funny. No one has better comedy than Americans.
Lmao take it easy bud. Flight of the Conchords and Rhys Darby broke into the American market years ago. I'm not saying Americans CAN'T do comedy they're just not very good at it. For every Larry David there seems to be at least 10 Dane Cooks. It's also hard to find an American comedian whose shtick doesn't rely heavily on insults or race. If you want actual humour I'd suggest the British comedian Jimmy Carr.

what's creative? I swear unless it's some Cohen brothers/Tarantino twist shit yall say it's shit, lame, done before, not creative yada yada yada...
OP is doing his best ok?!?! But for real, humor is subjective, and even simple shitposts are better than serious-but-shit threads.

Thanks for the defense, but it's okay. After I get done crying and rocking back and forth in the corner of my room for an hour I'll go make some "conor mcgregor is the GOAT" threads and get some fans!

Thanks for the defense, but it's okay. After I get done crying and rocking back and forth in the corner of my room for an hour I'll go make some "conor mcgregor is the GOAT" threads and get some fans!
lol it's just that when i made threads like this one they always got the same responses you got, everyone's a critic, but i haven't seen ANY funny threads in sherdog but clippy threads.
and i lurk since 2008, there used to be funny shit round here back then.
now it's all "not funny, shit thread" and it gets real boring.
nowdays the best thing is the babe polls.

lol it's just that when i made threads like this one they always got the same responses you got, everyone's a critic, but i haven't seen ANY funny threads in sherdog but clippy threads.
and i lurk since 2008, there used to be funny shit round here back then.
now it's all "not funny, shit thread" and it gets real boring.
nowdays the best thing is the babe polls.

Oh yeah, it's trash here now. Sherdog used to be pretty fun back in the day, I was on here in 2003 or before, can't remember. If you make silly threads, they get bashed. If you make threads analyzing fights, it gets bashed. Pretty much you just have to make threads about how great Conor is so people can post pics of Nate choking him out.

Great insight and great post.

whitegorilla.jpg
PicsArt_07-11-05.37.42.jpg

You are in luck, Lesnar goes that way...

Oh crap, I just figured it out. Lesnar said God gave him his body. Lesnar is kissing and thrusting into men and God hates homosexuality. God tainted Lesnar's supplements to pay him back for his gayness! We need to take this information to the USADA folks. What is really going to be crazy is Lesnar thinks God is his friend, but when DC steps into the cage he is going to have a surprise cornerman...

Didn’t say it was boring. Was weak, been done better and wasn’t creative or funny.

And I love threads that are pure troll and on purpose meant for fun. And this still sucked. I blame Brock. He’s not funny or endearing in any way. A pure asshole

This is how it really went....

0e3d5136275801e1-600x400.gif

if I ever saw Brock i would yell out JACKED WHITE BOY, hopefully he looks up and at least nods in appreciation

It reminds me of that one time I met brock at the airport and he told me that frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass and that he was gonna pull it out and beat him over the head with it.

He told me many things that day I will never forget. He told me he may even get on top of his with tonight too and that I don’t need to call him mr lesnar, the vanilla gorilla will do just fine.

Such a great day, I look back fondly

Brock Lesnar is GOAT. God bless God

tenor.gif

Back